Nefarian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nefarian is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nefarian is a new late-game Dragon with a random effect. Since many Dragon synergy cards rely on holding a Dragon in your hand to activate their Battlecries, having a high cost Dragon like Nefarian in your deck can be very powerful.
In Constructed, Nefarian can be used as a top end threat in a Dragon synergy deck. Having a high cost Dragon in your deck will activate the effects of various cards that require you to hold a Dragon in your hand. Although since the effect of Nefarian is random, and often underwhelming, other powerful Dragon finishers are often preferred.
Nefarian is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Nefarian
Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 spells, 28 minions
|24,600||Aug 25 2016|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists