Nefarian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nefarian is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nefarian is a new late-game Dragon with a random effect. Since many Dragon synergy cards rely on holding a Dragon in your hand to activate their Battlecries, having a high cost Dragon like Nefarian in your deck can be very powerful.
In Constructed, Nefarian can be used as a top end threat in a Dragon synergy deck. Having a high cost Dragon in your deck will activate the effects of various cards that require you to hold a Dragon in your hand. Although since the effect of Nefarian is random, and often underwhelming, other powerful Dragon finishers are often preferred.
Nefarian is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck