Nefarian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nefarian is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nefarian is a new late-game Dragon with a random effect. Since many Dragon synergy cards rely on holding a Dragon in your hand to activate their Battlecries, having a high cost Dragon like Nefarian in your deck can be very powerful.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Nefarian can be used as a top end threat in a Dragon synergy deck. Having a high cost Dragon in your deck will activate the effects of various cards that require you to hold a Dragon in your hand. Although since the effect of Nefarian is random, and often underwhelming, other powerful Dragon finishers are often preferred.
Nefarian is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!