Nefarian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nefarian is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nefarian is a new late-game Dragon with a random effect. Since many Dragon synergy cards rely on holding a Dragon in your hand to activate their Battlecries, having a high cost Dragon like Nefarian in your deck can be very powerful.
In Constructed, Nefarian can be used as a top end threat in a Dragon synergy deck. Having a high cost Dragon in your deck will activate the effects of various cards that require you to hold a Dragon in your hand. Although since the effect of Nefarian is random, and often underwhelming, other powerful Dragon finishers are often preferred.
Nefarian is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List