Nefarian — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nefarian is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nefarian is a new late-game Dragon with a random effect. Since many Dragon synergy cards rely on holding a Dragon in your hand to activate their Battlecries, having a high cost Dragon like Nefarian in your deck can be very powerful.
In Constructed, Nefarian can be used as a top end threat in a Dragon synergy deck. Having a high cost Dragon in your deck will activate the effects of various cards that require you to hold a Dragon in your hand. Although since the effect of Nefarian is random, and often underwhelming, other powerful Dragon finishers are often preferred.
Nefarian is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike