Nerub'ar Weblord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nerub'ar Weblord is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nerub'ar Weblord may have sufficient value for a 2-mana drop, however its lack of attack and mediocre ability makes it a bad choice for constructed and a bad pick in the arena.
Nerub'ar Weblord is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it does have the potential to cause problems for decks such as Oil Rogue that contain multiple Battlecry minions, it will still be a liability against other matchups.
Nerub'ar Weblord is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Nerub'ar Weblord
Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 10 spells, 18 minions
|2,240||Apr 02 2015|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists