Nerub'ar Weblord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nerub'ar Weblord is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nerub'ar Weblord may have sufficient value for a 2-mana drop, however its lack of attack and mediocre ability makes it a bad choice for constructed and a bad pick in the arena.
Nerub'ar Weblord is rarely seen in Constructed. Although it does have the potential to cause problems for decks such as Oil Rogue that contain multiple Battlecry minions, it will still be a liability against other matchups.
Nerub'ar Weblord is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Nerub'ar Weblord
Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 weapons, 10 spells, 18 minions
|2,240||Apr 02 2015|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend