Nexus-Champion Saraad — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nexus-Champion Saraad is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nexus-Champion Saraad is a minion that can easily spiral the game out of control if it is left unchecked on the board. However, its low stat pool for its Mana cost makes it quite easy to remove. The spells it grants you are completely random and do not conform to any class restrictions.
In Constructed, Nexus-Champion Saraad is a potentially powerful card in a deck that plays methods to increase the efficiency of your Hero Power. Since this is a general theme of The Grand Tournament expansion, there are numerous options to make this possible.
Nexus-Champion Saraad is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge