Nexus-Champion Saraad — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nexus-Champion Saraad is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nexus-Champion Saraad is a minion that can easily spiral the game out of control if it is left unchecked on the board. However, its low stat pool for its Mana cost makes it quite easy to remove. The spells it grants you are completely random and do not conform to any class restrictions.
In Constructed, Nexus-Champion Saraad is a potentially powerful card in a deck that plays methods to increase the efficiency of your Hero Power. Since this is a general theme of The Grand Tournament expansion, there are numerous options to make this possible.
Nexus-Champion Saraad is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Nexus-Champion Saraad
Reno Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|16,440||Apr 02 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge