Table of Contents
Nexus-Champion Saraad is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nexus-Champion Saraad is a minion that can easily spiral the game out of control if it is left unchecked on the board. However, its low stat pool for its Mana cost makes it quite easy to remove. The spells it grants you are completely random and do not conform to any class restrictions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Nexus-Champion Saraad is a potentially powerful card in a deck that plays methods to increase the efficiency of your Hero Power. Since this is a general theme of The Grand Tournament expansion, there are numerous options to make this possible.
Nexus-Champion Saraad is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???