Table of Contents
Nexus-Champion Saraad is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nexus-Champion Saraad is a minion that can easily spiral the game out of control if it is left unchecked on the board. However, its low stat pool for its Mana cost makes it quite easy to remove. The spells it grants you are completely random and do not conform to any class restrictions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Nexus-Champion Saraad is a potentially powerful card in a deck that plays methods to increase the efficiency of your Hero Power. Since this is a general theme of The Grand Tournament expansion, there are numerous options to make this possible.
Nexus-Champion Saraad is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists