Nexus-Champion Saraad — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nexus-Champion Saraad is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nexus-Champion Saraad is a minion that can easily spiral the game out of control if it is left unchecked on the board. However, its low stat pool for its Mana cost makes it quite easy to remove. The spells it grants you are completely random and do not conform to any class restrictions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Nexus-Champion Saraad is a potentially powerful card in a deck that plays methods to increase the efficiency of your Hero Power. Since this is a general theme of The Grand Tournament expansion, there are numerous options to make this possible.
Nexus-Champion Saraad is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Nexus-Champion Saraad
Reno Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|16,440||Apr 02 2017|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin