Night Howler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Night Howler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Night Howler is a smaller version of Gurubashi Berserker. One of the best points about the Berserker is that it has the high Health total to support being injured multiple times. It is worth noting that even if injured once, Night Howler is only a 5/3 for 4 Mana, which is not appealing.
In Constructed, there are better cards for 4 Mana. There are no great combinations that work efficiently with Night Howler to merit trying to get use out of its ability.
Night Howler is a very poor card in Arena. A 3/4 for 4 Mana is very bad value, and the ability will not be relevant often enough to compensate for that.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?