Night Howler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Night Howler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Night Howler is a smaller version of. One of the best points about the Berserker is that it has the high Health total to support being injured multiple times. It is worth noting that even if injured once, Night Howler is only a 5/3 for 4 Mana, which is not appealing.
In Constructed, there are better cards for 4 Mana. There are no great combinations that work efficiently with Night Howler to merit trying to get use out of its ability.
Night Howler is a very poor card in Arena. A 3/4 for 4 Mana is very bad value, and the ability will not be relevant often enough to compensate for that.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck