Night Howler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Night Howler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Night Howler is a smaller version of Gurubashi Berserker. One of the best points about the Berserker is that it has the high Health total to support being injured multiple times. It is worth noting that even if injured once, Night Howler is only a 5/3 for 4 Mana, which is not appealing.
In Constructed, there are better cards for 4 Mana. There are no great combinations that work efficiently with Night Howler to merit trying to get use out of its ability.
Night Howler is a very poor card in Arena. A 3/4 for 4 Mana is very bad value, and the ability will not be relevant often enough to compensate for that.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend