Night Howler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Night Howler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Night Howler is a smaller version of Gurubashi Berserker. One of the best points about the Berserker is that it has the high Health total to support being injured multiple times. It is worth noting that even if injured once, Night Howler is only a 5/3 for 4 Mana, which is not appealing.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, there are better cards for 4 Mana. There are no great combinations that work efficiently with Night Howler to merit trying to get use out of its ability.
Night Howler is a very poor card in Arena. A 3/4 for 4 Mana is very bad value, and the ability will not be relevant often enough to compensate for that.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard