Table of Contents
Night Howler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Night Howler is a smaller version of Gurubashi Berserker. One of the best points about the Berserker is that it has the high Health total to support being injured multiple times. It is worth noting that even if injured once, Night Howler is only a 5/3 for 4 Mana, which is not appealing.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, there are better cards for 4 Mana. There are no great combinations that work efficiently with Night Howler to merit trying to get use out of its ability.
Night Howler is a very poor card in Arena. A 3/4 for 4 Mana is very bad value, and the ability will not be relevant often enough to compensate for that.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper