Night Prowler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Night Prowler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
The idea of Night Prowler is to gain a lot of value by playing it onto an empty board. The downside of only being a 3/3 for 4 Mana when you do not gain the Battlecry is a big one, and so for this to work in a deck you need to be able to reliably clear the board either by trading, or by use of AoE spells. The best card for this is Doomsayer, which guarantees the board is clear at the start of your turn if its effect goes off.
In Constructed play, the most obvious use for Night Prowler is in a control deck which contains multiple AoE spells. The problem with this is that slots for minions in such decks are usually very restricted, which means that any minions that are played need to be game-changing. While Night Prowler's effect is a decent one when it resolves, it is not usually good enough to merit a spot in such a deck.
Night Prowler's effect is difficult to set up in Arena play. If you are on the play, you can often trade minions one for one until it comes up, but on if you have, this can be very difficult. Overall, the upside is not worth the investment, and it is a poor card.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge