Nightblade — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nightblade is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nightblade has very poor stats for its Mana cost and its Battlecry does not make it up for this insufficiency , which makes Nightblade a rather poor minion.
2. Constructed Play
Historically, Nightblade has been used in some extremely aggressive decks as a source of reliable damage. However, since more cards have become available, Nightblade has been outclassed even in these types of decks.
Nightblade is extremely overcosted for its stats. Since Arena is rarely focused on outright aggression, Health totals are not of importance in comparison to board control, making Nightblade a very weak choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest