Nightblade — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nightblade is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nightblade has very poor stats for its Mana cost and its Battlecry does not make it up for this insufficiency , which makes Nightblade a rather poor minion.
Historically, Nightblade has been used in some extremely aggressive decks as a source of reliable damage. However, since more cards have become available, Nightblade has been outclassed even in these types of decks.
Nightblade is extremely overcosted for its stats. Since Arena is rarely focused on outright aggression, Health totals are not of importance in comparison to board control, making Nightblade a very weak choice.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck