Nightblade — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nightblade is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nightblade has very poor stats for its Mana cost and its Battlecry does not make it up for this insufficiency , which makes Nightblade a rather poor minion.
Historically, Nightblade has been used in some extremely aggressive decks as a source of reliable damage. However, since more cards have become available, Nightblade has been outclassed even in these types of decks.
Nightblade is extremely overcosted for its stats. Since Arena is rarely focused on outright aggression, Health totals are not of importance in comparison to board control, making Nightblade a very weak choice.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List