Nightblade — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nightblade is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nightblade has very poor stats for its Mana cost and its Battlecry does not make it up for this insufficiency , which makes Nightblade a rather poor minion.
Historically, Nightblade has been used in some extremely aggressive decks as a source of reliable damage. However, since more cards have become available, Nightblade has been outclassed even in these types of decks.
Nightblade is extremely overcosted for its stats. Since Arena is rarely focused on outright aggression, Health totals are not of importance in comparison to board control, making Nightblade a very weak choice.
Decks with Nightblade
Kat's Aggro Quest Shaman Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|5,520||Aug 06 2019|
Cheap Curator Hunter Deck (Normal Mode) 8 spells, 22 minions
|0||Aug 25 2016|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide