Nightblade — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nightblade is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nightblade has very poor stats for its Mana cost and its Battlecry does not make it up for this insufficiency , which makes Nightblade a rather poor minion.
Historically, Nightblade has been used in some extremely aggressive decks as a source of reliable damage. However, since more cards have become available, Nightblade has been outclassed even in these types of decks.
Nightblade is extremely overcosted for its stats. Since Arena is rarely focused on outright aggression, Health totals are not of importance in comparison to board control, making Nightblade a very weak choice.
Decks with Nightblade
Kat's Aggro Quest Shaman Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|5,520||Aug 06 2019|
Cheap Curator Hunter Deck (Normal Mode) 8 spells, 22 minions
|0||Aug 25 2016|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge