Novice Engineer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Novice Engineer is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Novice Engineer's primary use is to draw cards. The body will rarely challenge the board, and as such the Engineer is usually only included in decks which are looking to rapidly find specific cards.
In Constructed play, Novice Engineer is usually played in decks which are rapidly searching for a particular card, or combination of cards. This means that it is usually played in Combo decks. It is worth noting that Novice Engineer draws a card instantly, whilehas to wait until it dies. The Loot Hoarder challenges the early board significantly better than the Engineer, and so which one you choose to play will depend on the exact nature of your deck.
Novice Engineer is a below average card in Arena. It can be taken if the other two choices are poor, simply because you will be able to use it to find another card with during the game. It should not be regarded as a 2-drop minion when weighing up your curve, as if you play this on Turn 2 you will fall significantly behind on the board.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens