Novice Engineer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Novice Engineer is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Novice Engineer's primary use is to draw cards. The body will rarely challenge the board, and as such the Engineer is usually only included in decks which are looking to rapidly find specific cards.
In Constructed play, Novice Engineer is usually played in decks which are rapidly searching for a particular card, or combination of cards. This means that it is usually played in Combo decks. It is worth noting that Novice Engineer draws a card instantly, whilehas to wait until it dies. The Loot Hoarder challenges the early board significantly better than the Engineer, and so which one you choose to play will depend on the exact nature of your deck.
Novice Engineer is a below average card in Arena. It can be taken if the other two choices are poor, simply because you will be able to use it to find another card with during the game. It should not be regarded as a 2-drop minion when weighing up your curve, as if you play this on Turn 2 you will fall significantly behind on the board.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge