Novice Engineer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Novice Engineer is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Druid. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Novice Engineer's primary use is to draw cards. The body will rarely challenge the board, and as such the Engineer is usually only included in decks which are looking to rapidly find specific cards.
In Constructed play, Novice Engineer is usually played in decks which are rapidly searching for a particular card, or combination of cards. This means that it is usually played in Combo decks. It is worth noting that Novice Engineer draws a card instantly, whilehas to wait until it dies. The Loot Hoarder challenges the early board significantly better than the Engineer, and so which one you choose to play will depend on the exact nature of your deck.
Novice Engineer is a below average card in Arena. It can be taken if the other two choices are poor, simply because you will be able to use it to find another card with during the game. It should not be regarded as a 2-drop minion when weighing up your curve, as if you play this on Turn 2 you will fall significantly behind on the board.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck