Nozdormu — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nozdormu is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nozdormu is one of the weakest cards in the game. A 9 Mana 8/8 with no special ability is extremely poor in comparison to similar effects you can achieve for the same Mana cost, or even for much less. It is primarily used as a fun card, and can create havok, especially if summoned onto the board by one of the random Legendary effects like Confessor Paletress.
Nozdormu is not a competitive card and should be placed in your deck only if you are building a fun casual deck.
Nozdormu is a very weak card in Arena that pales in comparison to some of the late-game options you can draft, even amongst non-Legendary minions. It can sometimes still be the best pick out of a very poor pool of Legendaries however, simply to have some sort of large body at the top of your Mana curve.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List