Nozdormu — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nozdormu is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nozdormu is one of the weakest cards in the game. A 9 Mana 8/8 with no special ability is extremely poor in comparison to similar effects you can achieve for the same Mana cost, or even for much less. It is primarily used as a fun card, and can create havok, especially if summoned onto the board by one of the random Legendary effects like Confessor Paletress.
Nozdormu is not a competitive card and should be placed in your deck only if you are building a fun casual deck.
Nozdormu is a very weak card in Arena that pales in comparison to some of the late-game options you can draft, even amongst non-Legendary minions. It can sometimes still be the best pick out of a very poor pool of Legendaries however, simply to have some sort of large body at the top of your Mana curve.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide