Table of Contents
Nozdormu is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nozdormu is one of the weakest cards in the game. A 9 Mana 8/8 with no special ability is extremely poor in comparison to similar effects you can achieve for the same Mana cost, or even for much less. It is primarily used as a fun card, and can create havok, especially if summoned onto the board by one of the random Legendary effects like Confessor Paletress.
2. Constructed Play
Nozdormu is not a competitive card and should be placed in your deck only if you are building a fun casual deck.
Nozdormu is a very weak card in Arena that pales in comparison to some of the late-game options you can draft, even amongst non-Legendary minions. It can sometimes still be the best pick out of a very poor pool of Legendaries however, simply to have some sort of large body at the top of your Mana curve.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists