Nozdormu — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nozdormu is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nozdormu is one of the weakest cards in the game. A 9 Mana 8/8 with no special ability is extremely poor in comparison to similar effects you can achieve for the same Mana cost, or even for much less. It is primarily used as a fun card, and can create havok, especially if summoned onto the board by one of the random Legendary effects like Confessor Paletress.
Nozdormu is not a competitive card and should be placed in your deck only if you are building a fun casual deck.
Nozdormu is a very weak card in Arena that pales in comparison to some of the late-game options you can draft, even amongst non-Legendary minions. It can sometimes still be the best pick out of a very poor pool of Legendaries however, simply to have some sort of large body at the top of your Mana curve.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens