Nozdormu — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nozdormu is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nozdormu is one of the weakest cards in the game. A 9 Mana 8/8 with no special ability is extremely poor in comparison to similar effects you can achieve for the same Mana cost, or even for much less. It is primarily used as a fun card, and can create havok, especially if summoned onto the board by one of the random Legendary effects like Confessor Paletress.
Nozdormu is not a competitive card and should be placed in your deck only if you are building a fun casual deck.
Nozdormu is a very weak card in Arena that pales in comparison to some of the late-game options you can draft, even amongst non-Legendary minions. It can sometimes still be the best pick out of a very poor pool of Legendaries however, simply to have some sort of large body at the top of your Mana curve.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists