Ogre Magi — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Magi is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Magi offers a reasonable combination of stats and ability for its Mana cost. However, since the 4 Mana slot is quite competitive, Ogre Magi is often outclassed by better options for your deck.
Ogre Magi can be decent if you can make use of its Spell Damage mechanic, however in most cases it will simply be a mediocre 4/4 4-drop with no significant impact on the board.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide