Ogre Magi — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Magi is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Magi offers a reasonable combination of stats and ability for its Mana cost. However, since the 4 Mana slot is quite competitive, Ogre Magi is often outclassed by better options for your deck.
Ogre Magi is a rather poor source of Spell Damage compared to minions such asor , which makes it a bad choice for Constructed.
Ogre Magi can be decent if you can make use of its Spell Damage mechanic, however in most cases it will simply be a mediocre 4/4 4-drop with no significant impact on the board.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck