Ogre Magi — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Magi is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Magi offers a reasonable combination of stats and ability for its Mana cost. However, since the 4 Mana slot is quite competitive, Ogre Magi is often outclassed by better options for your deck.
Ogre Magi is a rather poor source of Spell Damage compared to minions such as Azure Drake, which makes it a bad choice for Constructed.or
Ogre Magi can be decent if you can make use of its Spell Damage mechanic, however in most cases it will simply be a mediocre 4/4 4-drop with no significant impact on the board.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck