Ogre Magi — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Magi is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Magi offers a reasonable combination of stats and ability for its Mana cost. However, since the 4 Mana slot is quite competitive, Ogre Magi is often outclassed by better options for your deck.
Ogre Magi can be decent if you can make use of its Spell Damage mechanic, however in most cases it will simply be a mediocre 4/4 4-drop with no significant impact on the board.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge