Ogre Magi — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ogre Magi is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ogre Magi offers a reasonable combination of stats and ability for its Mana cost. However, since the 4 Mana slot is quite competitive, Ogre Magi is often outclassed by better options for your deck.
Ogre Magi is a rather poor source of Spell Damage compared to minions such asor , which makes it a bad choice for Constructed.
Ogre Magi can be decent if you can make use of its Spell Damage mechanic, however in most cases it will simply be a mediocre 4/4 4-drop with no significant impact on the board.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck