Oondasta — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Oondasta is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Oondasta is a powerful late-game minion that is capable of causing huge swings on the board. Its Rush effect allows it to be used immediately as removal whereas its Overkill effect also allows it to populate the board in the process.
In Constructed, Oondasta naturally fits into Rush Warrior decks due to strong synergy with Amani War Bear.
In Arena, Oondasta is a reasonable card. The Rush effect provides very solid removal in Arena. While it is not possible to summon powerful Beasts with the Overkill effect, most decks will have a handful of Beasts to allow it to have some value.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards