Oondasta — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Oondasta is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Oondasta is a powerful late-game minion that is capable of causing huge swings on the board. Its Rush effect allows it to be used immediately as removal whereas its Overkill effect also allows it to populate the board in the process.
In Constructed, Oondasta naturally fits into Rush Warrior decks due to strong synergy with Amani War Bear.
In Arena, Oondasta is a reasonable card. The Rush effect provides very solid removal in Arena. While it is not possible to summon powerful Beasts with the Overkill effect, most decks will have a handful of Beasts to allow it to have some value.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge