Oondasta — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Oondasta is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Oondasta is a powerful late-game minion that is capable of causing huge swings on the board. Its Rush effect allows it to be used immediately as removal whereas its Overkill effect also allows it to populate the board in the process.
In Constructed, Oondasta naturally fits into Rush Warrior decks due to strong synergy with Amani War Bear.
In Arena, Oondasta is a reasonable card. The Rush effect provides very solid removal in Arena. While it is not possible to summon powerful Beasts with the Overkill effect, most decks will have a handful of Beasts to allow it to have some value.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge