Ozruk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ozruk is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ozruk is a powerful Legendary minion that aims to bolster late-game Elemental decks. In order to justify the Mana cost, at least 2 Elementals need to be played on the previous turn, making it at a 5/15 Taunt minion. Ozruk has the potential to win the game when played, using its high Health to prevent opponents from ever attacking your Hero again if they do not have any removal Spells available.
Ozruk is worth considering in any Elemental deck, however it can be considered too risky to include due to its huge vulnerability to removal Spells and lack of immediate impact on the board.
Ozruk is a weak card in Arena. The risk of having to play a 9 Mana 5/5 minion if you are unable to get Elemental synergy in your Arena draft does not justify the potential additional Health of the card.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List