Ozruk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ozruk is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ozruk is a powerful Legendary minion that aims to bolster late-game Elemental decks. In order to justify the Mana cost, at least 2 Elementals need to be played on the previous turn, making it at a 5/15 Taunt minion. Ozruk has the potential to win the game when played, using its high Health to prevent opponents from ever attacking your Hero again if they do not have any removal Spells available.
Ozruk is worth considering in any Elemental deck, however it can be considered too risky to include due to its huge vulnerability to removal Spells and lack of immediate impact on the board.
Ozruk is a weak card in Arena. The risk of having to play a 9 Mana 5/5 minion if you are unable to get Elemental synergy in your Arena draft does not justify the potential additional Health of the card.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck