Ozruk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ozruk is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ozruk is a powerful Legendary minion that aims to bolster late-game Elemental decks. In order to justify the Mana cost, at least 2 Elementals need to be played on the previous turn, making it at a 5/15 Taunt minion. Ozruk has the potential to win the game when played, using its high Health to prevent opponents from ever attacking your Hero again if they do not have any removal Spells available.
2. Constructed Play
Ozruk is worth considering in any Elemental deck, however it can be considered too risky to include due to its huge vulnerability to removal Spells and lack of immediate impact on the board.
Ozruk is a weak card in Arena. The risk of having to play a 9 Mana 5/5 minion if you are unable to get Elemental synergy in your Arena draft does not justify the potential additional Health of the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild