Ozruk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ozruk is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ozruk is a powerful Legendary minion that aims to bolster late-game Elemental decks. In order to justify the Mana cost, at least 2 Elementals need to be played on the previous turn, making it at a 5/15 Taunt minion. Ozruk has the potential to win the game when played, using its high Health to prevent opponents from ever attacking your Hero again if they do not have any removal Spells available.
2. Constructed Play
Ozruk is worth considering in any Elemental deck, however it can be considered too risky to include due to its huge vulnerability to removal Spells and lack of immediate impact on the board.
Ozruk is a weak card in Arena. The risk of having to play a 9 Mana 5/5 minion if you are unable to get Elemental synergy in your Arena draft does not justify the potential additional Health of the card.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior