Pit Fighter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pit Fighter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pit Fighter introduces a new standard stat distribution to the game. Previously, all 5 Mana minions featured stat distributions like 4/6 or 5/5 with a beneficial ability. Pit Fighter introduces the new 5/6 stat distribution without card text.
Pit Fighter is a strong card in Constructed for a deck that simply wants to curve out with solid minions. Although with all cards available to you, there may be a more appropriate card with a more unique effect available to you, Pit Fighter is an excellent choice for a budget deck.
Pit Fighter is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck