Pit Fighter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pit Fighter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pit Fighter introduces a new standard stat distribution to the game. Previously, all 5 Mana minions featured stat distributions like 4/6 or 5/5 with a beneficial ability. Pit Fighter introduces the new 5/6 stat distribution without card text.
Pit Fighter is a strong card in Constructed for a deck that simply wants to curve out with solid minions. Although with all cards available to you, there may be a more appropriate card with a more unique effect available to you, Pit Fighter is an excellent choice for a budget deck.
Pit Fighter is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck