Pit Fighter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pit Fighter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pit Fighter introduces a new standard stat distribution to the game. Previously, all 5 Mana minions featured stat distributions like 4/6 or 5/5 with a beneficial ability. Pit Fighter introduces the new 5/6 stat distribution without card text.
Pit Fighter is a strong card in Constructed for a deck that simply wants to curve out with solid minions. Although with all cards available to you, there may be a more appropriate card with a more unique effect available to you, Pit Fighter is an excellent choice for a budget deck.
Pit Fighter is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck