Pit Fighter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Pit Fighter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pit Fighter introduces a new standard stat distribution to the game. Previously, all 5 Mana minions featured stat distributions like 4/6 or 5/5 with a beneficial ability. Pit Fighter introduces the new 5/6 stat distribution without card text.
2. Constructed Play
Pit Fighter is a strong card in Constructed for a deck that simply wants to curve out with solid minions. Although with all cards available to you, there may be a more appropriate card with a more unique effect available to you, Pit Fighter is an excellent choice for a budget deck.
Pit Fighter is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!