Puddlestomper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Puddlestomper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Puddlestomper is a new addition to the Murloc set. Introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes, Puddlestomper is somewhat unique in that it is a Murloc that has strong value stats for its Mana cost. Previously, Murlocs were limited to synergy cards that suffered if you did not get the right draw of additional Murlocs to back them up. With this in mind, Puddlestomper forms a solid basis for a Murloc deck to be built on.
In Constructed, Puddlestomper is obviously best included in a Murloc synergy deck. As mentioned previously, the Murloc set has been sorely lacking consistent minions upon which to build a solid basis, Puddlestomper goes some way to addressing this problem. With more strong value minions to play early, Murloc decks no longer have to rely on the dream draw to overrun their opponents.
Puddlestomper is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List