Puddlestomper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Puddlestomper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Puddlestomper is a new addition to the Murloc set. Introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes, Puddlestomper is somewhat unique in that it is a Murloc that has strong value stats for its Mana cost. Previously, Murlocs were limited to synergy cards that suffered if you did not get the right draw of additional Murlocs to back them up. With this in mind, Puddlestomper forms a solid basis for a Murloc deck to be built on.
In Constructed, Puddlestomper is obviously best included in a Murloc synergy deck. As mentioned previously, the Murloc set has been sorely lacking consistent minions upon which to build a solid basis, Puddlestomper goes some way to addressing this problem. With more strong value minions to play early, Murloc decks no longer have to rely on the dream draw to overrun their opponents.
Puddlestomper is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Puddlestomper
Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 6 spells, 24 minions
|1,600||Apr 23 2015|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide