Puddlestomper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Puddlestomper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Puddlestomper is a new addition to the Murloc set. Introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes, Puddlestomper is somewhat unique in that it is a Murloc that has strong value stats for its Mana cost. Previously, Murlocs were limited to synergy cards that suffered if you did not get the right draw of additional Murlocs to back them up. With this in mind, Puddlestomper forms a solid basis for a Murloc deck to be built on.
In Constructed, Puddlestomper is obviously best included in a Murloc synergy deck. As mentioned previously, the Murloc set has been sorely lacking consistent minions upon which to build a solid basis, Puddlestomper goes some way to addressing this problem. With more strong value minions to play early, Murloc decks no longer have to rely on the dream draw to overrun their opponents.
Puddlestomper is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck