Puddlestomper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Puddlestomper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Puddlestomper is a new addition to the Murloc set. Introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes, Puddlestomper is somewhat unique in that it is a Murloc that has strong value stats for its Mana cost. Previously, Murlocs were limited to synergy cards that suffered if you did not get the right draw of additional Murlocs to back them up. With this in mind, Puddlestomper forms a solid basis for a Murloc deck to be built on.
In Constructed, Puddlestomper is obviously best included in a Murloc synergy deck. As mentioned previously, the Murloc set has been sorely lacking consistent minions upon which to build a solid basis, Puddlestomper goes some way to addressing this problem. With more strong value minions to play early, Murloc decks no longer have to rely on the dream draw to overrun their opponents.
Puddlestomper is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Puddlestomper
Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 6 spells, 24 minions
|1,600||Apr 23 2015|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists