Table of Contents
Puddlestomper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Puddlestomper is a new addition to the Murloc set. Introduced in Goblins vs Gnomes, Puddlestomper is somewhat unique in that it is a Murloc that has strong value stats for its Mana cost. Previously, Murlocs were limited to synergy cards that suffered if you did not get the right draw of additional Murlocs to back them up. With this in mind, Puddlestomper forms a solid basis for a Murloc deck to be built on.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Puddlestomper is obviously best included in a Murloc synergy deck. As mentioned previously, the Murloc set has been sorely lacking consistent minions upon which to build a solid basis, Puddlestomper goes some way to addressing this problem. With more strong value minions to play early, Murloc decks no longer have to rely on the dream draw to overrun their opponents.
Puddlestomper is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists