Rabble Bouncer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rabble Bouncer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rabble Bouncer is an Anti-Aggro card that offers more tempo for every minion your opponent has on the board. Due to its naturally high base cost, it has great synergy with Evolve mechanics and other effects that utilise the cost of the card.
In Constructed, Rabble Bouncer is too weak to see play in any high-level deck.
In Arena, Rabble Bouncer is an average card. It gains some benefit from being more useful the further behind on the board you are. However, in most games it will be too expensive to provide any significant tempo.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck