Rabble Bouncer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rabble Bouncer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rabble Bouncer is an Anti-Aggro card that offers more tempo for every minion your opponent has on the board. Due to its naturally high base cost, it has great synergy with Evolve mechanics and other effects that utilise the cost of the card.
In Constructed, Rabble Bouncer is too weak to see play in any high-level deck.
In Arena, Rabble Bouncer is an average card. It gains some benefit from being more useful the further behind on the board you are. However, in most games it will be too expensive to provide any significant tempo.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck