Table of Contents
Ravenholdt Assassin is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ravenholdt Assassin can be appealing as a large Stealth minion that is almost guaranteed to get its damage in at least once. However, due to its high Mana cost, aggressive decks that would benefit from this the most will often find it too slow and benefit more heavily from cheaper Stealth minions or Charge effects.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ravenholdt Assassin is found wanting in comparison to cheaper minions. You can get guaranteed damage more efficiently with cheaper Charge minions in an aggressive deck, and it lacks the long-term value to see play in a slower deck.
Ravenholdt Assassin can be a reasonable card in Arena. In an aggressive deck it can be used as a finisher, since premium finishing options are not always available to you, so it can fill a much needed gap. In a slower deck, it can still represent reasonable value by guaranteeing a trade with a large opposing minion of your choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists