Ravenholdt Assassin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ravenholdt Assassin is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravenholdt Assassin can be appealing as a large Stealth minion that is almost guaranteed to get its damage in at least once. However, due to its high Mana cost, aggressive decks that would benefit from this the most will often find it too slow and benefit more heavily from cheaper Stealth minions or Charge effects.
In Constructed, Ravenholdt Assassin is found wanting in comparison to cheaper minions. You can get guaranteed damage more efficiently with cheaper Charge minions in an aggressive deck, and it lacks the long-term value to see play in a slower deck.
Ravenholdt Assassin can be a reasonable card in Arena. In an aggressive deck it can be used as a finisher, since premium finishing options are not always available to you, so it can fill a much needed gap. In a slower deck, it can still represent reasonable value by guaranteeing a trade with a large opposing minion of your choice.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck