Ravenholdt Assassin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ravenholdt Assassin is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravenholdt Assassin can be appealing as a large Stealth minion that is almost guaranteed to get its damage in at least once. However, due to its high Mana cost, aggressive decks that would benefit from this the most will often find it too slow and benefit more heavily from cheaper Stealth minions or Charge effects.
In Constructed, Ravenholdt Assassin is found wanting in comparison to cheaper minions. You can get guaranteed damage more efficiently with cheaper Charge minions in an aggressive deck, and it lacks the long-term value to see play in a slower deck.
Ravenholdt Assassin can be a reasonable card in Arena. In an aggressive deck it can be used as a finisher, since premium finishing options are not always available to you, so it can fill a much needed gap. In a slower deck, it can still represent reasonable value by guaranteeing a trade with a large opposing minion of your choice.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide