Ravenholdt Assassin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ravenholdt Assassin is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravenholdt Assassin can be appealing as a large Stealth minion that is almost guaranteed to get its damage in at least once. However, due to its high Mana cost, aggressive decks that would benefit from this the most will often find it too slow and benefit more heavily from cheaper Stealth minions or Charge effects.
In Constructed, Ravenholdt Assassin is found wanting in comparison to cheaper minions. You can get guaranteed damage more efficiently with cheaper Charge minions in an aggressive deck, and it lacks the long-term value to see play in a slower deck.
Ravenholdt Assassin can be a reasonable card in Arena. In an aggressive deck it can be used as a finisher, since premium finishing options are not always available to you, so it can fill a much needed gap. In a slower deck, it can still represent reasonable value by guaranteeing a trade with a large opposing minion of your choice.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists