Ravenholdt Assassin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ravenholdt Assassin is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ravenholdt Assassin can be appealing as a large Stealth minion that is almost guaranteed to get its damage in at least once. However, due to its high Mana cost, aggressive decks that would benefit from this the most will often find it too slow and benefit more heavily from cheaper Stealth minions or Charge effects.
In Constructed, Ravenholdt Assassin is found wanting in comparison to cheaper minions. You can get guaranteed damage more efficiently with cheaper Charge minions in an aggressive deck, and it lacks the long-term value to see play in a slower deck.
Ravenholdt Assassin can be a reasonable card in Arena. In an aggressive deck it can be used as a finisher, since premium finishing options are not always available to you, so it can fill a much needed gap. In a slower deck, it can still represent reasonable value by guaranteeing a trade with a large opposing minion of your choice.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike