Recombobulator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Recombobulator is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Recombobulator is a card with a fun and unique effect. It can be used to transform minions that are weak once they have expended their Battlecry like Defender of Argus, or to effectively heal a minion back to full health by transforming it into a new, healthy minion
In Constructed, Recombobulator can be used in a deck that has a large quantity of Battlecry minions. Since these minions tend to have below average stats for their cost, Recombobulator has strong potential to turn them into stronger alternatives. It also has increased value in Shaman and Paladin, since it can transform their Hero Power tokens into actual 1-drop minions, which will often be more powerful.
Recombobulator is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide