Table of Contents
Recombobulator is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Recombobulator is a card with a fun and unique effect. It can be used to transform minions that are weak once they have expended their Battlecry like Defender of Argus, or to effectively heal a minion back to full health by transforming it into a new, healthy minion
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Recombobulator can be used in a deck that has a large quantity of Battlecry minions. Since these minions tend to have below average stats for their cost, Recombobulator has strong potential to turn them into stronger alternatives. It also has increased value in Shaman and Paladin, since it can transform their Hero Power tokens into actual 1-drop minions, which will often be more powerful.
Recombobulator is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper