Recombobulator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Recombobulator is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Recombobulator is a card with a fun and unique effect. It can be used to transform minions that are weak once they have expended their Battlecry like Defender of Argus, or to effectively heal a minion back to full health by transforming it into a new, healthy minion
In Constructed, Recombobulator can be used in a deck that has a large quantity of Battlecry minions. Since these minions tend to have below average stats for their cost, Recombobulator has strong potential to turn them into stronger alternatives. It also has increased value in Shaman and Paladin, since it can transform their Hero Power tokens into actual 1-drop minions, which will often be more powerful.
Recombobulator is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?