Recombobulator — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Recombobulator is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Recombobulator is a card with a fun and unique effect. It can be used to transform minions that are weak once they have expended their Battlecry like Defender of Argus, or to effectively heal a minion back to full health by transforming it into a new, healthy minion
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Recombobulator can be used in a deck that has a large quantity of Battlecry minions. Since these minions tend to have below average stats for their cost, Recombobulator has strong potential to turn them into stronger alternatives. It also has increased value in Shaman and Paladin, since it can transform their Hero Power tokens into actual 1-drop minions, which will often be more powerful.
Recombobulator is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!