Table of Contents
Recombobulator is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Recombobulator is a card with a fun and unique effect. It can be used to transform minions that are weak once they have expended their Battlecry like Defender of Argus, or to effectively heal a minion back to full health by transforming it into a new, healthy minion
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Recombobulator can be used in a deck that has a large quantity of Battlecry minions. Since these minions tend to have below average stats for their cost, Recombobulator has strong potential to turn them into stronger alternatives. It also has increased value in Shaman and Paladin, since it can transform their Hero Power tokens into actual 1-drop minions, which will often be more powerful.
Recombobulator is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists