Recruiter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Recruiter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Recruiter is a card with an Inspire effect that can be beneficial in extremely slow games, but against many types of decks, the card itself is too slow to represent strong value. In a late-game battle for resources, it can be extremely beneficial however.
In Constructed, Recruiter will usually be too slow to include in your deck. Even in an extremely Control based deck, there will usually be better options to gain value over time for your deck.
Recruiter is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists