Refreshment Vendor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Refreshment Vendor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Refreshment Vendor is a useful card for fighting back on the board against aggressive decks. Since when playing Control against an Aggro deck, their Health is relatively unimportant, this is a useful card to stabilise your Health total going into the mid-game.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Refreshment Vendor is a strong card in an aggressive meta, but compares unfavourably with many other 4 Mana minions if you are not overly concerned with your life total.
Refreshment Vendor is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard