Refreshment Vendor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Refreshment Vendor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Refreshment Vendor is a useful card for fighting back on the board against aggressive decks. Since when playing Control against an Aggro deck, their Health is relatively unimportant, this is a useful card to stabilise your Health total going into the mid-game.
In Constructed, Refreshment Vendor is a strong card in an aggressive meta, but compares unfavourably with many other 4 Mana minions if you are not overly concerned with your life total.
Refreshment Vendor is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck