Refreshment Vendor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Refreshment Vendor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Refreshment Vendor is a useful card for fighting back on the board against aggressive decks. Since when playing Control against an Aggro deck, their Health is relatively unimportant, this is a useful card to stabilise your Health total going into the mid-game.
In Constructed, Refreshment Vendor is a strong card in an aggressive meta, but compares unfavourably with many other 4 Mana minions if you are not overly concerned with your life total.
Refreshment Vendor is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck