Refreshment Vendor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Refreshment Vendor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Refreshment Vendor is a useful card for fighting back on the board against aggressive decks. Since when playing Control against an Aggro deck, their Health is relatively unimportant, this is a useful card to stabilise your Health total going into the mid-game.
In Constructed, Refreshment Vendor is a strong card in an aggressive meta, but compares unfavourably with many other 4 Mana minions if you are not overly concerned with your life total.
Refreshment Vendor is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend