Refreshment Vendor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Refreshment Vendor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Refreshment Vendor is a useful card for fighting back on the board against aggressive decks. Since when playing Control against an Aggro deck, their Health is relatively unimportant, this is a useful card to stabilise your Health total going into the mid-game.
In Constructed, Refreshment Vendor is a strong card in an aggressive meta, but compares unfavourably with many other 4 Mana minions if you are not overly concerned with your life total.
Refreshment Vendor is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge