Regeneratin' Thug — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Regeneratin' Thug is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Regeneratin' Thug has a fairly standard 3/5 stat distribution for a 4-drop. Its self-healing effect makes it useful for trading, but is too slow for it to be used to consistently trade each turn.
In Constructed, Regeneratin' Thug does not see competitive play. It is outclassed by many other 4-drops with much more powerful effects.
In Arena, Regeneratin' Thug is a reasonable card. Its effect does not require other cards for synergy and it is excellent at cleaning up boards of smaller minions.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck