Regeneratin' Thug — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Regeneratin' Thug is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Regeneratin' Thug has a fairly standard 3/5 stat distribution for a 4-drop. Its self-healing effect makes it useful for trading, but is too slow for it to be used to consistently trade each turn.
In Constructed, Regeneratin' Thug does not see competitive play. It is outclassed by many other 4-drops with much more powerful effects.
In Arena, Regeneratin' Thug is a reasonable card. Its effect does not require other cards for synergy and it is excellent at cleaning up boards of smaller minions.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge