Rockpool Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rockpool Hunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rockpool Hunter is an excellent Murloc tribal card and offers huge value with its Battlecry effect. If you have another Murloc in play, Rockpool Hunter represents a huge total of 3/4 stats for 2 Mana as well as being a Murloc itself for future synergies.
In Constructed, Rockpool Hunter is a strong choice for any Murloc based deck. The buff effect provided by the card helps secure a good board position to pave the way for more powerful Murlocs such as Murloc Warleader to start dominating the board.
In Arena, Rockpool Hunter is a fairly average card. As Murlocs are generally not used in Arena due to their weakness without tribal synergy, it is unlikely you will ever gain any value from the Battlecry effect. However, 2/3 stats for 2 Mana is completely fine and worth drafting if the other options are also fairly lackluster.
Decks with Rockpool Hunter
Wild Murloc Mage Deck Guide 1 weapon, 8 spells, 21 minions
|7,820||Apr 08 2019|
Aggro Murloc Quest Shaman Deck 6 spells, 24 minions
|5,000||Apr 13 2018|
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy