Rockpool Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rockpool Hunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rockpool Hunter is an excellent Murloc tribal card and offers huge value with its Battlecry effect. If you have another Murloc in play, Rockpool Hunter represents a huge total of 3/4 stats for 2 Mana as well as being a Murloc itself for future synergies.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Rockpool Hunter is a strong choice for any Murloc based deck. The buff effect provided by the card helps secure a good board position to pave the way for more powerful Murlocs such as Murloc Warleader to start dominating the board.
In Arena, Rockpool Hunter is a fairly average card. As Murlocs are generally not used in Arena due to their weakness without tribal synergy, it is unlikely you will ever gain any value from the Battlecry effect. However, 2/3 stats for 2 Mana is completely fine and worth drafting if the other options are also fairly lackluster.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild