Rockpool Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rockpool Hunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rockpool Hunter is an excellent Murloc tribal card and offers huge value with its Battlecry effect. If you have another Murloc in play, Rockpool Hunter represents a huge total of 3/4 stats for 2 Mana as well as being a Murloc itself for future synergies.
In Constructed, Rockpool Hunter is a strong choice for any Murloc based deck. The buff effect provided by the card helps secure a good board position to pave the way for more powerful Murlocs such asto start dominating the board.
In Arena, Rockpool Hunter is a fairly average card. As Murlocs are generally not used in Arena due to their weakness without tribal synergy, it is unlikely you will ever gain any value from the Battlecry effect. However, 2/3 stats for 2 Mana is completely fine and worth drafting if the other options are also fairly lackluster.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List