Rockpool Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rockpool Hunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rockpool Hunter is an excellent Murloc tribal card and offers huge value with its Battlecry effect. If you have another Murloc in play, Rockpool Hunter represents a huge total of 3/4 stats for 2 Mana as well as being a Murloc itself for future synergies.
In Constructed, Rockpool Hunter is a strong choice for any Murloc based deck. The buff effect provided by the card helps secure a good board position to pave the way for more powerful Murlocs such as Murloc Warleader to start dominating the board.
In Arena, Rockpool Hunter is a fairly average card. As Murlocs are generally not used in Arena due to their weakness without tribal synergy, it is unlikely you will ever gain any value from the Battlecry effect. However, 2/3 stats for 2 Mana is completely fine and worth drafting if the other options are also fairly lackluster.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck