Rotten Applebaum — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rotten Applebaum is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rotten Applebaum is an excellent defensive minion for slower decks. The Taunt and Deathrattle effects make it very effective at slowing down aggressive opponents. As it is also a Deathrattle minion, it is also open to many potential Deathrattle synergies.
In Constructed, Rotten Applebaum is a reasonable card for any Control deck. The combined Taunt and Healing effects can help provide the stall long enough to be able to stabilise against aggressive opponents.
In Arena, Rotten Applebaum is a below-average card. The healing effect offers little value in the Arena meta-game and a 4/5 Taunt minion is subpar for a 5 Mana minion.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List