Rotten Applebaum — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rotten Applebaum is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rotten Applebaum is an excellent defensive minion for slower decks. The Taunt and Deathrattle effects make it very effective at slowing down aggressive opponents. As it is also a Deathrattle minion, it is also open to many potential Deathrattle synergies.
In Constructed, Rotten Applebaum is a reasonable card for any Control deck. The combined Taunt and Healing effects can help provide the stall long enough to be able to stabilise against aggressive opponents.
In Arena, Rotten Applebaum is a below-average card. The healing effect offers little value in the Arena meta-game and a 4/5 Taunt minion is subpar for a 5 Mana minion.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck