Rumbletusk Shaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rumbletusk Shaker is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rumbletusk Shaker is a sticky minion that summons a minion of the same size with its Deathrattle effect. Though the card can be annoying for opponents to deal with, its stats are quite underwhelming as both minions have the stats of an average 2-Mana minion.
In Constructed, Rumbletusk Shaker can be considered in board-centric decks that aim to maintain control of the board through minion pressure. However, it does not currently see any high-level play.
In Arena, Rumbletusk Shake is a good card. The solid Deathrattle effect makes the card awkward for opponents to remove and makes it good for fighting for board control.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck