Rumbletusk Shaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Rumbletusk Shaker is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rumbletusk Shaker is a sticky minion that summons a minion of the same size with its Deathrattle effect. Though the card can be annoying for opponents to deal with, its stats are quite underwhelming as both minions have the stats of an average 2-Mana minion.
In Constructed, Rumbletusk Shaker can be considered in board-centric decks that aim to maintain control of the board through minion pressure. However, it does not currently see any high-level play.
In Arena, Rumbletusk Shake is a good card. The solid Deathrattle effect makes the card awkward for opponents to remove and makes it good for fighting for board control.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge