Sabretooth Stalker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sabretooth Stalker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sabertooth Stalker is a very weak minion and has terrible stats for its Mana cost. However, it also one of the highest Attack Stealth minions in the game, which makes it a consideration for combo decks that aim to buff a minion to kill an opponent in one turn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Sabertooth Stalker is a very poor minion and is only worth considering in gimmicky combo decks that aim to kill opponents in one turn.
In Arena, Sabertooth Stalker is a weak minion. It is only worth considering as a finisher in aggressive decks as it will only get to attack once before it is killed most of the time.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior