Sabretooth Stalker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sabretooth Stalker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sabertooth Stalker is a very weak minion and has terrible stats for its Mana cost. However, it also one of the highest Attack Stealth minions in the game, which makes it a consideration for combo decks that aim to buff a minion to kill an opponent in one turn.
In Constructed, Sabertooth Stalker is a very poor minion and is only worth considering in gimmicky combo decks that aim to kill opponents in one turn.
In Arena, Sabertooth Stalker is a weak minion. It is only worth considering as a finisher in aggressive decks as it will only get to attack once before it is killed most of the time.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck