Sabretooth Stalker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sabretooth Stalker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sabertooth Stalker is a very weak minion and has terrible stats for its Mana cost. However, it also one of the highest Attack Stealth minions in the game, which makes it a consideration for combo decks that aim to buff a minion to kill an opponent in one turn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Sabertooth Stalker is a very poor minion and is only worth considering in gimmicky combo decks that aim to kill opponents in one turn.
In Arena, Sabertooth Stalker is a weak minion. It is only worth considering as a finisher in aggressive decks as it will only get to attack once before it is killed most of the time.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard