Table of Contents
Sabretooth Stalker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sabertooth Stalker is a very weak minion and has terrible stats for its Mana cost. However, it also one of the highest Attack Stealth minions in the game, which makes it a consideration for combo decks that aim to buff a minion to kill an opponent in one turn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Sabertooth Stalker is a very poor minion and is only worth considering in gimmicky combo decks that aim to kill opponents in one turn.
In Arena, Sabertooth Stalker is a weak minion. It is only worth considering as a finisher in aggressive decks as it will only get to attack once before it is killed most of the time.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper