Sabretooth Stalker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sabretooth Stalker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sabertooth Stalker is a very weak minion and has terrible stats for its Mana cost. However, it also one of the highest Attack Stealth minions in the game, which makes it a consideration for combo decks that aim to buff a minion to kill an opponent in one turn.
In Constructed, Sabertooth Stalker is a very poor minion and is only worth considering in gimmicky combo decks that aim to kill opponents in one turn.
In Arena, Sabertooth Stalker is a weak minion. It is only worth considering as a finisher in aggressive decks as it will only get to attack once before it is killed most of the time.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck