Scarab Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scarab Egg is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scarab Egg is a cheap neutral minion with a powerful Deathrattle effect. Due to the 0 Attack of the card, additional cards are needed to help trigger the Deathrattle. However, once triggered, the card offers huge value and is particularly strong with cards like.
In Constructed, Scarab Egg is a great choice for Token decks that utilise many Attack buffs to help trigger the Deathrattle effect.
In Arena, Scarab Egg is a weak card. While the card can occasionally be strong, it is unlikely you will draft any cards to trigger the Deathrattle and most opponents will simply ignore the card.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck