Scarab Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Scarab Egg is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Scarab Egg is a cheap neutral minion with a powerful Deathrattle effect. Due to the 0 Attack of the card, additional cards are needed to help trigger the Deathrattle. However, once triggered, the card offers huge value and is particularly strong with cards like.
In Constructed, Scarab Egg is a great choice for Token decks that utilise many Attack buffs to help trigger the Deathrattle effect.
In Arena, Scarab Egg is a weak card. While the card can occasionally be strong, it is unlikely you will draft any cards to trigger the Deathrattle and most opponents will simply ignore the card.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter