Sea Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sea Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sea Giant is a powerful card in various board flooding Aggro decks. Its downside is that it can activate thein your opponent's deck, when otherwise they will not have a target for it against your small aggressive minions.
Sea Giant is an excellent choice for board flooding decks like Warlock Zoo, or some builds of Shaman. It can also be an excellent tech choice if the meta is full of these kinds of decks since the effect goes both ways.
Sea Giant is an extremely strong card in Arena. Even in games where you do not get to play it for a ridiculously low cost, it still represents strong value when played at 6 or 7 Mana. When playing Sea Giant pay close attention to whether you can play additional minions before it, lowering its cost even further. For example, any 1 Mana minion you have in your hand is essentially free if you aim to play a Sea Giant on the same turn.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck