Sea Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sea Giant is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sea Giant is a powerful card in various board flooding Aggro decks. Its downside is that it can activate thein your opponent's deck, when otherwise they will not have a target for it against your small aggressive minions.
Sea Giant is an excellent choice for board flooding decks like Warlock Zoo, or some builds of Shaman. It can also be an excellent tech choice if the meta is full of these kinds of decks since the effect goes both ways.
Sea Giant is an extremely strong card in Arena. Even in games where you do not get to play it for a ridiculously low cost, it still represents strong value when played at 6 or 7 Mana. When playing Sea Giant pay close attention to whether you can play additional minions before it, lowering its cost even further. For example, any 1 Mana minion you have in your hand is essentially free if you aim to play a Sea Giant on the same turn.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck