Sea Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sea Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sea Giant is a powerful card in various board flooding Aggro decks. Its downside is that it can activate thein your opponent's deck, when otherwise they will not have a target for it against your small aggressive minions.
Sea Giant is an excellent choice for board flooding decks like Warlock Zoo, or some builds of Shaman. It can also be an excellent tech choice if the meta is full of these kinds of decks since the effect goes both ways.
Sea Giant is an extremely strong card in Arena. Even in games where you do not get to play it for a ridiculously low cost, it still represents strong value when played at 6 or 7 Mana. When playing Sea Giant pay close attention to whether you can play additional minions before it, lowering its cost even further. For example, any 1 Mana minion you have in your hand is essentially free if you aim to play a Sea Giant on the same turn.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List