Sea Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sea Giant is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sea Giant is a powerful card in various board flooding Aggro decks. Its downside is that it can activate thein your opponent's deck, when otherwise they will not have a target for it against your small aggressive minions.
Sea Giant is an excellent choice for board flooding decks like Warlock Zoo, or some builds of Shaman. It can also be an excellent tech choice if the meta is full of these kinds of decks since the effect goes both ways.
Sea Giant is an extremely strong card in Arena. Even in games where you do not get to play it for a ridiculously low cost, it still represents strong value when played at 6 or 7 Mana. When playing Sea Giant pay close attention to whether you can play additional minions before it, lowering its cost even further. For example, any 1 Mana minion you have in your hand is essentially free if you aim to play a Sea Giant on the same turn.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List