Sea Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sea Giant is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sea Giant is a powerful card in various board flooding Aggro decks. Its downside is that it can activate thein your opponent's deck, when otherwise they will not have a target for it against your small aggressive minions.
Sea Giant is an excellent choice for board flooding decks like Warlock Zoo, or some builds of Shaman. It can also be an excellent tech choice if the meta is full of these kinds of decks since the effect goes both ways.
Sea Giant is an extremely strong card in Arena. Even in games where you do not get to play it for a ridiculously low cost, it still represents strong value when played at 6 or 7 Mana. When playing Sea Giant pay close attention to whether you can play additional minions before it, lowering its cost even further. For example, any 1 Mana minion you have in your hand is essentially free if you aim to play a Sea Giant on the same turn.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck