Second-Rate Bruiser — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Second-Rate Bruiser is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Second-Rate Bruiser is a good Taunt minion that gains value when playing from behind. Although it has slightly below average stats for a 5-Mana minion, it offers amazing value if you can play it for 3 Mana. As a result, it is a tech card against aggressive decks aiming to flood the board with minions.
Second-Rate Bruiser is a reasonable card for Constructed play. It is mostly used in Reno decks, which naturally play slowly and can therefore take advantage of the reduced Mana cost frequently.
Second-Rate Bruiser is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens