Second-Rate Bruiser — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Second-Rate Bruiser is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Second-Rate Bruiser is a good Taunt minion that gains value when playing from behind. Although it has slightly below average stats for a 5-Mana minion, it offers amazing value if you can play it for 3 Mana. As a result, it is a tech card against aggressive decks aiming to flood the board with minions.
Second-Rate Bruiser is a reasonable card for Constructed play. It is mostly used in Reno decks, which naturally play slowly and can therefore take advantage of the reduced Mana cost frequently.
Second-Rate Bruiser is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards