Table of Contents
Second-Rate Bruiser is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Second-Rate Bruiser is a good Taunt minion that gains value when playing from behind. Although it has slightly below average stats for a 5-Mana minion, it offers amazing value if you can play it for 3 Mana. As a result, it is a tech card against aggressive decks aiming to flood the board with minions.
2. Constructed Play
Second-Rate Bruiser is a reasonable card for Constructed play. It is mostly used in Reno decks, which naturally play slowly and can therefore take advantage of the reduced Mana cost frequently.
In Arena, Second-Rate Bruiser is a below average card. It has below average stats for a 5 Mana card and due to the back and forth nature of Arena, it is highly unlikely you will benefit from the Mana cost reduction.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper