Second-Rate Bruiser — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Second-Rate Bruiser is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Second-Rate Bruiser is a good Taunt minion that gains value when playing from behind. Although it has slightly below average stats for a 5-Mana minion, it offers amazing value if you can play it for 3 Mana. As a result, it is a tech card against aggressive decks aiming to flood the board with minions.
Second-Rate Bruiser is a reasonable card for Constructed play. It is mostly used in Reno decks, which naturally play slowly and can therefore take advantage of the reduced Mana cost frequently.
Second-Rate Bruiser is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike