Second-Rate Bruiser — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Second-Rate Bruiser is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Second-Rate Bruiser is a good Taunt minion that gains value when playing from behind. Although it has slightly below average stats for a 5-Mana minion, it offers amazing value if you can play it for 3 Mana. As a result, it is a tech card against aggressive decks aiming to flood the board with minions.
2. Constructed Play
Second-Rate Bruiser is a reasonable card for Constructed play. It is mostly used in Reno decks, which naturally play slowly and can therefore take advantage of the reduced Mana cost frequently.
In Arena, Second-Rate Bruiser is a below average card. It has below average stats for a 5 Mana card and due to the back and forth nature of Arena, it is highly unlikely you will benefit from the Mana cost reduction.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please