Secretkeeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Secretkeeper is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Secretkeeper is a card that offers synergy in a heavily Secret focused deck. However, even in these sorts of decks, the effect is often too weak to justify the inclusion of this card in your deck.
Secretkeeper can be played in Constructed in an aggressive Secrets based deck. Many Aggro decks look for an early drop that is able to spiral out of control if your opponent cannot answer it, and Secretkeeper can fill that role.
Secretkeeper is a very weak pick in Arena, even in a deck that has multiple secrets, it is unlikely that you will be able to get strong value out of this card in more than a couple of games.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck