Secretkeeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Secretkeeper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Secretkeeper is a card that offers synergy in a heavily Secret focused deck. However, even in these sorts of decks, the effect is often too weak to justify the inclusion of this card in your deck.
Secretkeeper can be played in Constructed in an aggressive Secrets based deck. Many Aggro decks look for an early drop that is able to spiral out of control if your opponent cannot answer it, and Secretkeeper can fill that role.
Secretkeeper is a very weak pick in Arena, even in a deck that has multiple secrets, it is unlikely that you will be able to get strong value out of this card in more than a couple of games.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens