Secretkeeper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Secretkeeper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Secretkeeper is a card that offers synergy in a heavily Secret focused deck. However, even in these sorts of decks, the effect is often too weak to justify the inclusion of this card in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Secretkeeper can be played in Constructed in an aggressive Secrets based deck. Many Aggro decks look for an early drop that is able to spiral out of control if your opponent cannot answer it, and Secretkeeper can fill that role.
Secretkeeper is a very weak pick in Arena, even in a deck that has multiple secrets, it is unlikely that you will be able to get strong value out of this card in more than a couple of games.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Lich King Anyfin Secret Paladin Deck
- Sentavian's Rank #13 Legend Secret Hunter Deck
- Professor Putricide Cheap Hunter Deck
- Wild Aggro Secret Paladin Deck
- Wild Midrange Secret Paladin Deck
- Wild Hybrid Secret Hunter Deck
- Wild Pirate Face Secret Hunter Deck
- Wild Face Secret Hunter Deck
- Midrange Secret Hunter Deck
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King