Table of Contents
Secretkeeper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Secretkeeper is a card that offers synergy in a heavily Secret focused deck. However, even in these sorts of decks, the effect is often too weak to justify the inclusion of this card in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Secretkeeper can be played in Constructed in an aggressive Secrets based deck. Many Aggro decks look for an early drop that is able to spiral out of control if your opponent cannot answer it, and Secretkeeper can fill that role.
Secretkeeper is a very weak pick in Arena, even in a deck that has multiple secrets, it is unlikely that you will be able to get strong value out of this card in more than a couple of games.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists