Serpent Ward — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Serpent Ward is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Serpent Ward is a neutral Totem with a very underwhelming effect. While the card can do significant damage if left alive, its 0/2 stats make it very vulnerable to being immediately removed for free.
In Constructed, Serpent Ward is suited to decks that wish to rush opponents down. However, it is too much of a liability to be used in any high-level deck.
In Arena, Serpent Ward is a terrible card. Neither the card's effect or its stats yield any value in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck