Serpent Ward — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Serpent Ward is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Serpent Ward is a neutral Totem with a very underwhelming effect. While the card can do significant damage if left alive, its 0/2 stats make it very vulnerable to being immediately removed for free.
In Constructed, Serpent Ward is suited to decks that wish to rush opponents down. However, it is too much of a liability to be used in any high-level deck.
In Arena, Serpent Ward is a terrible card. Neither the card's effect or its stats yield any value in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck