Serpent Ward — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Serpent Ward is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Serpent Ward is a neutral Totem with a very underwhelming effect. While the card can do significant damage if left alive, its 0/2 stats make it very vulnerable to being immediately removed for free.
In Constructed, Serpent Ward is suited to decks that wish to rush opponents down. However, it is too much of a liability to be used in any high-level deck.
In Arena, Serpent Ward is a terrible card. Neither the card's effect or its stats yield any value in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide