Shieldbreaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shieldbreaker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shieldbreaker is a cheap minion with conditional Silence effect designed to target Taunt minions. While the effect is too situational for most decks, if your primary aim is to silence Taunt minions, then the card is a huge upgrade over Ironbeak Owl.
In Constructed, Shieldbreaker naturally fits into very aggressive decks that can be easily shut down by powerful Taunt minions.
In Arena Shieldbreaker is a weak card. In most situations the Silence effect will yield no value, resulting in the card being a very underwhelming 2 Mana 2/1.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide