Shieldbreaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shieldbreaker is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shieldbreaker is a cheap minion with conditional Silence effect designed to target Taunt minions. While the effect is too situational for most decks, if your primary aim is to silence Taunt minions, then the card is a huge upgrade over.
In Constructed, Shieldbreaker naturally fits into very aggressive decks that can be easily shut down by powerful Taunt minions.
In Arena Shieldbreaker is a weak card. In most situations the Silence effect will yield no value, resulting in the card being a very underwhelming 2 Mana 2/1.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck