Shroom Brewer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shroom Brewer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shroom Brewer is a 4-Mana version of. The minion is a respectable body for the cost, and the ability to gain 4 Health will be invaluable in some builds, particularly in Control decks.
In Constructed, Shroom Brewer is played in Control decks that do not have easy access to healing or armor. The card is in direct competition with, with every number on the card being 1 higher than that of the Farseer. This means that you will have to decide which Mana slot is best for your deck.
In Arena, Shroom Brewer is an above-average card. It has respectable stats for a 4-drop, and the ability to heal up a minion for 4 Health can allow you to generate some very favourable trades.
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Microsoft Nears Deal to Buy Activision Blizzard for Nearly $70 Billion
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Lady Vashj
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- How to counter mill rogue ?
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck