Shroom Brewer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shroom Brewer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shroom Brewer is a 4-Mana version of Earthen Ring Farseer. The minion is a respectable body for the cost, and the ability to gain 4 Health will be invaluable in some builds, particularly in Control decks.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shroom Brewer is played in Control decks that do not have easy access to healing or armor. The card is in direct competition with Earthen Ring Farseer, with every number on the card being 1 higher than that of the Farseer. This means that you will have to decide which Mana slot is best for your deck.
In Arena, Shroom Brewer is an above-average card. It has respectable stats for a 4-drop, and the ability to heal up a minion for 4 Health can allow you to generate some very favourable trades.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play