Shroom Brewer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shroom Brewer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shroom Brewer is a 4-Mana version of. The minion is a respectable body for the cost, and the ability to gain 4 Health will be invaluable in some builds, particularly in Control decks.
In Constructed, Shroom Brewer is played in Control decks that do not have easy access to healing or armor. The card is in direct competition with, with every number on the card being 1 higher than that of the Farseer. This means that you will have to decide which Mana slot is best for your deck.
In Arena, Shroom Brewer is an above-average card. It has respectable stats for a 4-drop, and the ability to heal up a minion for 4 Health can allow you to generate some very favourable trades.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck