Shroom Brewer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Shroom Brewer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Shroom Brewer is a 4-Mana version of Earthen Ring Farseer. The minion is a respectable body for the cost, and the ability to gain 4 Health will be invaluable in some builds, particularly in Control decks.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Shroom Brewer is played in Control decks that do not have easy access to healing or armor. The card is in direct competition with Earthen Ring Farseer, with every number on the card being 1 higher than that of the Farseer. This means that you will have to decide which Mana slot is best for your deck.
In Arena, Shroom Brewer is an above-average card. It has respectable stats for a 4-drop, and the ability to heal up a minion for 4 Health can allow you to generate some very favourable trades.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior