Silver Hand Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Hand Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silver Hand Knight offers a good amount of total stats for its Mana cost, however the distribution is broken up in such a way that both generated minions will trade inefficiently against minions around the same cost.
Silver Hand Knight is not used in high level Constructed decks due to how inefficiently it trades with other common minions in the Meta. However, in a budget deck, it can represent a decent option due to the low amount of cheap and effective 5-drop minions.
Silver Hand Knight is a solid card in Arena. The distribution of stats is a lot more effective in Arena, as the 2/2 body will sometimes be able to trade for an opposing 3/2 minion, generating an advantage for you.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck