Silver Hand Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Hand Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silver Hand Knight offers a good amount of total stats for its Mana cost, however the distribution is broken up in such a way that both generated minions will trade inefficiently against minions around the same cost.
Silver Hand Knight is not used in high level Constructed decks due to how inefficiently it trades with other common minions in the Meta. However, in a budget deck, it can represent a decent option due to the low amount of cheap and effective 5-drop minions.
Silver Hand Knight is a solid card in Arena. The distribution of stats is a lot more effective in Arena, as the 2/2 body will sometimes be able to trade for an opposing 3/2 minion, generating an advantage for you.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck