Silver Hand Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Hand Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silver Hand Knight offers a good amount of total stats for its Mana cost, however the distribution is broken up in such a way that both generated minions will trade inefficiently against minions around the same cost.
Silver Hand Knight is not used in high level Constructed decks due to how inefficiently it trades with other common minions in the Meta. However, in a budget deck, it can represent a decent option due to the low amount of cheap and effective 5-drop minions.
Silver Hand Knight is a solid card in Arena. The distribution of stats is a lot more effective in Arena, as the 2/2 body will sometimes be able to trade for an opposing 3/2 minion, generating an advantage for you.
Decks with Silver Hand Knight
Cheap Lady Naz'jar Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 11 spells, 19 minions
|2,720||Dec 04 2015|
Cheap Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Heroic Mode) 11 spells, 19 minions
|2,860||Dec 03 2015|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide