Silver Hand Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Hand Knight is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silver Hand Knight offers a good amount of total stats for its Mana cost, however the distribution is broken up in such a way that both generated minions will trade inefficiently against minions around the same cost.
Silver Hand Knight is not used in high level Constructed decks due to how inefficiently it trades with other common minions in the Meta. However, in a budget deck, it can represent a decent option due to the low amount of cheap and effective 5-drop minions.
Silver Hand Knight is a solid card in Arena. The distribution of stats is a lot more effective in Arena, as the 2/2 body will sometimes be able to trade for an opposing 3/2 minion, generating an advantage for you.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck