Silver Hand Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Silver Hand Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Silver Hand Knight offers a good amount of total stats for its Mana cost, however the distribution is broken up in such a way that both generated minions will trade inefficiently against minions around the same cost.
Silver Hand Knight is not used in high level Constructed decks due to how inefficiently it trades with other common minions in the Meta. However, in a budget deck, it can represent a decent option due to the low amount of cheap and effective 5-drop minions.
Silver Hand Knight is a solid card in Arena. The distribution of stats is a lot more effective in Arena, as the 2/2 body will sometimes be able to trade for an opposing 3/2 minion, generating an advantage for you.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck