Skaterbot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skaterbot is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skaterbot is a cheap Mech minion used primarily for its Magnetic ability to give another Mech minion Rush.
In Constructed, Skaterbot can be used in any Mech deck to allow other Mechs to function as removal.
In Arena, Skaterbot is a poor card. Most Arena decks will not have enough Mechs to reliably get enough value from the Magnetic effect and playing the card as a 1 Mana 1/1 with Rush is very weak.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards