Skaterbot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skaterbot is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skaterbot is a cheap Mech minion used primarily for its Magnetic ability to give another Mech minion Rush.
In Constructed, Skaterbot can be used in any Mech deck to allow other Mechs to function as removal.
In Arena, Skaterbot is a poor card. Most Arena decks will not have enough Mechs to reliably get enough value from the Magnetic effect and playing the card as a 1 Mana 1/1 with Rush is very weak.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens