Skaterbot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skaterbot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skaterbot is a cheap Mech minion used primarily for its Magnetic ability to give another Mech minion Rush.
In Constructed, Skaterbot can be used in any Mech deck to allow other Mechs to function as removal.
In Arena, Skaterbot is a poor card. Most Arena decks will not have enough Mechs to reliably get enough value from the Magnetic effect and playing the card as a 1 Mana 1/1 with Rush is very weak.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List