Skaterbot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Skaterbot is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Skaterbot is a cheap Mech minion used primarily for its Magnetic ability to give another Mech minion Rush.
In Constructed, Skaterbot can be used in any Mech deck to allow other Mechs to function as removal.
In Arena, Skaterbot is a poor card. Most Arena decks will not have enough Mechs to reliably get enough value from the Magnetic effect and playing the card as a 1 Mana 1/1 with Rush is very weak.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge