Sneed's Old Shredder
Table of Contents
Sneed's Old Shredder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sneed's Old Shredder is a card that holds enormous potential value, but it is also very slow since it costs 8 Mana and does nothing the turn that you play it. Since there are also a lot of weak, or otherwise situational Legendary cards in the game, the value of the Deathrattle effect will vary enormously.
2. Constructed Play
Sneed's Old Shredder is unlikely to see play in serious Constructed decks. Most players and deck builders will prefer to choose the effect of the specific Legendary card they want and simply play that instead of this highly inconsistent card.
Sneed's Old Shredder is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists