Sneed's Old Shredder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sneed's Old Shredder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sneed's Old Shredder is a card that holds enormous potential value, but it is also very slow since it costs 8 Mana and does nothing the turn that you play it. Since there are also a lot of weak, or otherwise situational Legendary cards in the game, the value of the Deathrattle effect will vary enormously.
Sneed's Old Shredder is unlikely to see play in serious Constructed decks. Most players and deck builders will prefer to choose the effect of the specific Legendary card they want and simply play that instead of this highly inconsistent card.
Sneed's Old Shredder is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj