Sneed's Old Shredder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sneed's Old Shredder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sneed's Old Shredder is a card that holds enormous potential value, but it is also very slow since it costs 8 Mana and does nothing the turn that you play it. Since there are also a lot of weak, or otherwise situational Legendary cards in the game, the value of the Deathrattle effect will vary enormously.
Sneed's Old Shredder is unlikely to see play in serious Constructed decks. Most players and deck builders will prefer to choose the effect of the specific Legendary card they want and simply play that instead of this highly inconsistent card.
Sneed's Old Shredder is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter