Sneed's Old Shredder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sneed's Old Shredder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sneed's Old Shredder is a card that holds enormous potential value, but it is also very slow since it costs 8 Mana and does nothing the turn that you play it. Since there are also a lot of weak, or otherwise situational Legendary cards in the game, the value of the Deathrattle effect will vary enormously.
Sneed's Old Shredder is unlikely to see play in serious Constructed decks. Most players and deck builders will prefer to choose the effect of the specific Legendary card they want and simply play that instead of this highly inconsistent card.
Sneed's Old Shredder is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards