Sneed's Old Shredder — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sneed's Old Shredder is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sneed's Old Shredder is a card that holds enormous potential value, but it is also very slow since it costs 8 Mana and does nothing the turn that you play it. Since there are also a lot of weak, or otherwise situational Legendary cards in the game, the value of the Deathrattle effect will vary enormously.
Sneed's Old Shredder is unlikely to see play in serious Constructed decks. Most players and deck builders will prefer to choose the effect of the specific Legendary card they want and simply play that instead of this highly inconsistent card.
Sneed's Old Shredder is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List