Spark Drill — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spark Drill is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spark Drill is a minion that is significantly held back by its stats. Its primary role is to be used as a removal tool due to its reasonable Attack stat and Rush ability. However, despite the added flexibility of generatings from its Deathrattle effect, 6 Mana is much too expensive for a removal card.
Spark Drill's Mana Cost is far too high for it ever to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Spark Drill is a reasonable card. Despite its high Cost, removal is very hard to come by in Arena and the additional Deathrattle effect adds further value to the card, which is very desirable in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck