Spark Drill — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spark Drill is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spark Drill is a minion that is significantly held back by its stats. Its primary role is to be used as a removal tool due to its reasonable Attack stat and Rush ability. However, despite the added flexibility of generatings from its Deathrattle effect, 6 Mana is much too expensive for a removal card.
Spark Drill's Mana Cost is far too high for it ever to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Spark Drill is a reasonable card. Despite its high Cost, removal is very hard to come by in Arena and the additional Deathrattle effect adds further value to the card, which is very desirable in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck