Spark Drill — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spark Drill is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spark Drill is a minion that is significantly held back by its stats. Its primary role is to be used as a removal tool due to its reasonable Attack stat and Rush ability. However, despite the added flexibility of generatings from its Deathrattle effect, 6 Mana is much too expensive for a removal card.
Spark Drill's Mana Cost is far too high for it ever to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Spark Drill is a reasonable card. Despite its high Cost, removal is very hard to come by in Arena and the additional Deathrattle effect adds further value to the card, which is very desirable in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards