Spark Drill — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spark Drill is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spark Drill is a minion that is significantly held back by its stats. Its primary role is to be used as a removal tool due to its reasonable Attack stat and Rush ability. However, despite the added flexibility of generatings from its Deathrattle effect, 6 Mana is much too expensive for a removal card.
Spark Drill's Mana Cost is far too high for it ever to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Spark Drill is a reasonable card. Despite its high Cost, removal is very hard to come by in Arena and the additional Deathrattle effect adds further value to the card, which is very desirable in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck