Spark Drill — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spark Drill is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spark Drill is a minion that is significantly held back by its stats. Its primary role is to be used as a removal tool due to its reasonable Attack stat and Rush ability. However, despite the added flexibility of generatings from its Deathrattle effect, 6 Mana is much too expensive for a removal card.
Spark Drill's Mana Cost is far too high for it ever to be considered for Constructed play.
In Arena, Spark Drill is a reasonable card. Despite its high Cost, removal is very hard to come by in Arena and the additional Deathrattle effect adds further value to the card, which is very desirable in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck