Spark Engine — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spark Engine is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spark Engine is a cheap minion that provides a Spark for future use. As the Spark is added to your hand, it can be used flexibly in the future, but the additional Mana Cost results in paying 3 Mana for a 2/1 and 1/1 minion, which is very inefficient.
Despite the flexibility of the card, the combined Mana Cost of Spark Engine means that it does not see Constructed play.
Much like in Constructed, the high total Mana Cost of Spark Engine means it is a very poor card in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide