Spark Engine — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spark Engine is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spark Engine is a cheap minion that provides afor future use. As the Spark is added to your hand, it can be used flexibly in the future, but the additional Mana Cost results in paying 3 Mana for a 2/1 and 1/1 minion, which is very inefficient.
Despite the flexibility of the card, the combined Mana Cost of Spark Engine means that it does not see Constructed play.
Much like in Constructed, the high total Mana Cost of Spark Engine means it is a very poor card in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck