Spark Engine — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spark Engine is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spark Engine is a cheap minion that provides afor future use. As the Spark is added to your hand, it can be used flexibly in the future, but the additional Mana Cost results in paying 3 Mana for a 2/1 and 1/1 minion, which is very inefficient.
Despite the flexibility of the card, the combined Mana Cost of Spark Engine means that it does not see Constructed play.
Much like in Constructed, the high total Mana Cost of Spark Engine means it is a very poor card in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck