Spellbreaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellbreaker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spellbreaker has respectable stats for the cost, without being particularly exciting. Although Control decks often have better ways to remove troublesome minions, Spellbreaker can be a powerful card in Aggro decks. The ability to negate a Taunt, while still adding more attack value to the board, should not be underestimated.
In Constructed play, Spellbreaker is usually used when the metagame dictates it. If you are building an aggressive deck and there are many opposing Taunts and buffs, then Spellbreaker is often the solution of choice.is very fragile in comparison, and unless you are building a Beast deck, the Spellbreaker is almost always preferred.
Spellbreaker is a good card in Arena. Although there is nothing spectacular about the card, it provides a catch-all solution to opposing buffs and continuous effects without having terrible stats (in case you have to simply play it as a way to occupy the board).
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blizzard Offers Paid Time Off for Wednesday's Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employee Walkout Protest on Wednesday, July 28th
- Critical Open Letter Signed by over 1000 Current and Former Activision Blizzard Employees
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter