Spellbreaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellbreaker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spellbreaker has respectable stats for the cost, without being particularly exciting. Although Control decks often have better ways to remove troublesome minions, Spellbreaker can be a powerful card in Aggro decks. The ability to negate a Taunt, while still adding more attack value to the board, should not be underestimated.
In Constructed play, Spellbreaker is usually used when the metagame dictates it. If you are building an aggressive deck and there are many opposing Taunts and buffs, then Spellbreaker is often the solution of choice.is very fragile in comparison, and unless you are building a Beast deck, the Spellbreaker is almost always preferred.
Spellbreaker is a good card in Arena. Although there is nothing spectacular about the card, it provides a catch-all solution to opposing buffs and continuous effects without having terrible stats (in case you have to simply play it as a way to occupy the board).
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List