Table of Contents
Spellbreaker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spellbreaker is one of only two neutral Silence effects in the game, making it very valuable in a metagame that requires Silence effects.
2. Constructed Play
Spellbreaker can be used in Constructed when there are many decks in the metagame running numerous Deathrattle or buff effects. However, most decks prefer to use Ironbeak Owl instead, since the cheaper casting cost means that the Silence effect will take up less of your turn, and leave you free to use other cards in the same turn.
Spellbreaker is a strong choice in Arena. Although Silence is not always necessary in an Arena deck, if you are to include a Silence effect in your deck, Spellbreaker is generally preferred to Ironbeak Owl.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists