Spellbreaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellbreaker is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spellbreaker has respectable stats for the cost, without being particularly exciting. Although Control decks often have better ways to remove troublesome minions, Spellbreaker can be a powerful card in Aggro decks. The ability to negate a Taunt, while still adding more attack value to the board, should not be underestimated.
In Constructed play, Spellbreaker is usually used when the metagame dictates it. If you are building an aggressive deck and there are many opposing Taunts and buffs, then Spellbreaker is often the solution of choice.is very fragile in comparison, and unless you are building a Beast deck, the Spellbreaker is almost always preferred.
Spellbreaker is a good card in Arena. Although there is nothing spectacular about the card, it provides a catch-all solution to opposing buffs and continuous effects without having terrible stats (in case you have to simply play it as a way to occupy the board).
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck