Table of Contents
Spellweaver is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spellweaver is a card that offers a great amount of Spell Damage overall. However, as the main reason to play this card is for its Spell Damage, it is significantly weaker than the alternative of Evolved Kobold as the higher Mana cost makes it harder to play and combined with spells in a single turn.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Spellweaver is a poor choice for any deck. Although the Spell Damage can be considered for niche decks that play lots of spells, Spellweaver will always be inferior to Evolved Kobold due to the increased Mana cost.
In Arena, Spellweaver is a weak card. You are highly unlikely to find yourself in a situation where the Spell Damage offers any significant value and it is impossible to justify playing a 6 Mana card that only offers 4/4 stats.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper