Spellweaver — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellweaver is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spellweaver is a card that offers a great amount of Spell Damage overall. However, as the main reason to play this card is for its Spell Damage, it is significantly weaker than the alternative of Evolved Kobold as the higher Mana cost makes it harder to play and combined with spells in a single turn.
In Constructed, Spellweaver is a poor choice for any deck. Although the Spell Damage can be considered for niche decks that play lots of spells, Spellweaver will always be inferior to Evolved Kobold due to the increased Mana cost.
In Arena, Spellweaver is a weak card. You are highly unlikely to find yourself in a situation where the Spell Damage offers any significant value and it is impossible to justify playing a 6 Mana card that only offers 4/4 stats.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?