Spellweaver — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellweaver is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spellweaver is a card that offers a great amount of Spell Damage overall. However, as the main reason to play this card is for its Spell Damage, it is significantly weaker than the alternative of Evolved Kobold as the higher Mana cost makes it harder to play and combined with spells in a single turn.
In Constructed, Spellweaver is a poor choice for any deck. Although the Spell Damage can be considered for niche decks that play lots of spells, Spellweaver will always be inferior to Evolved Kobold due to the increased Mana cost.
In Arena, Spellweaver is a weak card. You are highly unlikely to find yourself in a situation where the Spell Damage offers any significant value and it is impossible to justify playing a 6 Mana card that only offers 4/4 stats.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend