Spellzerker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellzerker is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spellzerker is a 2-Mana minion with a fairly common 2/3 stat distribution. Additionally it also has an extremely powerful effect of gaining +2 Spell Damage while damaged. This effect is very useful if you have an easy way to damage the minion, such as with the Mage Hero Power.
In Constructed, Spellzerker is commonly used in Tempo Mage decks. The Mage Hero Power makes it easy to trigger the Spell Damage effect and it pairs excellently with the large number of damage spells in the deck.
In Arena, Spellzerker is a solid card. While it is very unlikely the Spell Damage effect will yield any value, the 2/3 stats alone make the card very playable.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter