Spellzerker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellzerker is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spellzerker is a 2-Mana minion with a fairly common 2/3 stat distribution. Additionally it also has an extremely powerful effect of gaining +2 Spell Damage while damaged. This effect is very useful if you have an easy way to damage the minion, such as with the Mage Hero Power.
In Constructed, Spellzerker is commonly used in Tempo Mage decks. The Mage Hero Power makes it easy to trigger the Spell Damage effect and it pairs excellently with the large number of damage spells in the deck.
In Arena, Spellzerker is a solid card. While it is very unlikely the Spell Damage effect will yield any value, the 2/3 stats alone make the card very playable.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck