Spellzerker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellzerker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spellzerker is a 2-Mana minion with a fairly common 2/3 stat distribution. Additionally it also has an extremely powerful effect of gaining +2 Spell Damage while damaged. This effect is very useful if you have an easy way to damage the minion, such as with the Mage Hero Power.
In Constructed, Spellzerker is commonly used in Tempo Mage decks. The Mage Hero Power makes it easy to trigger the Spell Damage effect and it pairs excellently with the large number of damage spells in the deck.
In Arena, Spellzerker is a solid card. While it is very unlikely the Spell Damage effect will yield any value, the 2/3 stats alone make the card very playable.
Decks with Spellzerker
Budget Aggro Tempo Mage Deck 18 spells, 12 minions
|1,960||May 01 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide