Spellzerker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellzerker is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spellzerker is a 2-Mana minion with a fairly common 2/3 stat distribution. Additionally it also has an extremely powerful effect of gaining +2 Spell Damage while damaged. This effect is very useful if you have an easy way to damage the minion, such as with the Mage Hero Power.
In Constructed, Spellzerker is commonly used in Tempo Mage decks. The Mage Hero Power makes it easy to trigger the Spell Damage effect and it pairs excellently with the large number of damage spells in the deck.
In Arena, Spellzerker is a solid card. While it is very unlikely the Spell Damage effect will yield any value, the 2/3 stats alone make the card very playable.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards