Spellzerker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spellzerker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spellzerker is a 2-Mana minion with a fairly common 2/3 stat distribution. Additionally it also has an extremely powerful effect of gaining +2 Spell Damage while damaged. This effect is very useful if you have an easy way to damage the minion, such as with the Mage Hero Power.
In Constructed, Spellzerker is commonly used in Tempo Mage decks. The Mage Hero Power makes it easy to trigger the Spell Damage effect and it pairs excellently with the large number of damage spells in the deck.
In Arena, Spellzerker is a solid card. While it is very unlikely the Spell Damage effect will yield any value, the 2/3 stats alone make the card very playable.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List