Spiked Hogrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spiked Hogrider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spiked Hogrider is a substandard minion. It has average stats for its Mana cost and has a very situational Battlecry, which makes it an undesirable choice in most situations. However, if your opponent does have a Taunt minion to activate the Charge effect, it can become a great aggressive tool.
In Constructed, Spiked Hogrider rarely sees play. It fits best into aggressive decks and helps keep up aggression by providing an effective counter to Taunt minions. However, the high Mana cost often makes it too slow for aggressive decks, which combined with the inconsistent Battlecry results in being outweighed by many other potential picks.
Spiked Hogrider is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck