Spiked Hogrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spiked Hogrider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spiked Hogrider is a substandard minion. It has average stats for its Mana cost and has a very situational Battlecry, which makes it an undesirable choice in most situations. However, if your opponent does have a Taunt minion to activate the Charge effect, it can become a great aggressive tool.
In Constructed, Spiked Hogrider rarely sees play. It fits best into aggressive decks and helps keep up aggression by providing an effective counter to Taunt minions. However, the high Mana cost often makes it too slow for aggressive decks, which combined with the inconsistent Battlecry results in being outweighed by many other potential picks.
Spiked Hogrider is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List