Spiked Hogrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spiked Hogrider is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Spiked Hogrider is a substandard minion. It has average stats for its Mana cost and has a very situational Battlecry, which makes it an undesirable choice in most situations. However, if your opponent does have a Taunt minion to activate the Charge effect, it can become a great aggressive tool.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Spiked Hogrider rarely sees play. It fits best into aggressive decks and helps keep up aggression by providing an effective counter to Taunt minions. However, the high Mana cost often makes it too slow for aggressive decks, which combined with the inconsistent Battlecry results in being outweighed by many other potential picks.
Spiked Hogrider is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter