Spiked Hogrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spiked Hogrider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spiked Hogrider is a substandard minion. It has average stats for its Mana cost and has a very situational Battlecry, which makes it an undesirable choice in most situations. However, if your opponent does have a Taunt minion to activate the Charge effect, it can become a great aggressive tool.
In Constructed, Spiked Hogrider rarely sees play. It fits best into aggressive decks and helps keep up aggression by providing an effective counter to Taunt minions. However, the high Mana cost often makes it too slow for aggressive decks, which combined with the inconsistent Battlecry results in being outweighed by many other potential picks.
Spiked Hogrider is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?