Spiked Hogrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spiked Hogrider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spiked Hogrider is a substandard minion. It has average stats for its Mana cost and has a very situational Battlecry, which makes it an undesirable choice in most situations. However, if your opponent does have a Taunt minion to activate the Charge effect, it can become a great aggressive tool.
In Constructed, Spiked Hogrider rarely sees play. It fits best into aggressive decks and helps keep up aggression by providing an effective counter to Taunt minions. However, the high Mana cost often makes it too slow for aggressive decks, which combined with the inconsistent Battlecry results in being outweighed by many other potential picks.
Spiked Hogrider is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens