Spiteful Summoner — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spiteful Summoner is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spiteful Summoner is a card that has a very high variance and is difficult to gain consistent value from. If the Battlecry reveals a high-Cost spell, it has the potential to summon powerful Legendary minions to create game-winning tempo swings. However, as every deck relies on spells to some degree, it is impossible to build a deck around Spiteful Summoner to gain any consistent value.
Spiteful Summoner may be considered in minion-heavy decks that can afford to use only a small number of powerful spells.
Spiteful Summoner offers slightly more value in Arena than in Constructed, as it is common to have higher Cost spells due to the overall infrequency of spells in Arena drafts.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck