Spiteful Summoner — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spiteful Summoner is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spiteful Summoner is a card that has a very high variance and is difficult to gain consistent value from. If the Battlecry reveals a high-Cost spell, it has the potential to summon powerful Legendary minions to create game-winning tempo swings. However, as every deck relies on spells to some degree, it is impossible to build a deck around Spiteful Summoner to gain any consistent value.
Spiteful Summoner may be considered in minion-heavy decks that can afford to use only a small number of powerful spells.
Spiteful Summoner offers slightly more value in Arena than in Constructed, as it is common to have higher Cost spells due to the overall infrequency of spells in Arena drafts.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards