Spiteful Summoner — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spiteful Summoner is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spiteful Summoner is a card that has a very high variance and is difficult to gain consistent value from. If the Battlecry reveals a high-Cost spell, it has the potential to summon powerful Legendary minions to create game-winning tempo swings. However, as every deck relies on spells to some degree, it is impossible to build a deck around Spiteful Summoner to gain any consistent value.
Spiteful Summoner may be considered in minion-heavy decks that can afford to use only a small number of powerful spells.
Spiteful Summoner offers slightly more value in Arena than in Constructed, as it is common to have higher Cost spells due to the overall infrequency of spells in Arena drafts.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck