Spiteful Summoner — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Spiteful Summoner is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spiteful Summoner is a card that has a very high variance and is difficult to gain consistent value from. If the Battlecry reveals a high-Cost spell, it has the potential to summon powerful Legendary minions to create game-winning tempo swings. However, as every deck relies on spells to some degree, it is impossible to build a deck around Spiteful Summoner to gain any consistent value.
Spiteful Summoner may be considered in minion-heavy decks that can afford to use only a small number of powerful spells.
Spiteful Summoner offers slightly more value in Arena than in Constructed, as it is common to have higher Cost spells due to the overall infrequency of spells in Arena drafts.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List