Steel Rager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Steel Rager is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Steel Rager is another card in the series of "Rager" minions that have historically been the butt of jokes in Hearthstone's history. However, Steel Rager is the first Rager card to have strategic usage. Due to its high Attack and Rush ability, it functions as a solid removal tool.
In Constructed, Steel Rager sees play in Quest Druid decks that can take advantage of the low Cost and high Attack value of the card, while being able to get some value out of the card's removal ability.
In Arena, Steel Rager is a great card. It is a good removal tool and can help overcome the lack of spells available in Arena drafts.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck