Steel Rager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Steel Rager is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Steel Rager is another card in the series of "Rager" minions that have historically been the butt of jokes in Hearthstone's history. However, Steel Rager is the first Rager card to have strategic usage. Due to its high Attack and Rush ability, it functions as a solid removal tool.
In Constructed, Steel Rager sees play in Quest Druid decks that can take advantage of the low Cost and high Attack value of the card, while being able to get some value out of the card's removal ability.
In Arena, Steel Rager is a great card. It is a good removal tool and can help overcome the lack of spells available in Arena drafts.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck