Steel Rager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Steel Rager is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Steel Rager is another card in the series of "Rager" minions that have historically been the butt of jokes in Hearthstone's history. However, Steel Rager is the first Rager card to have strategic usage. Due to its high Attack and Rush ability, it functions as a solid removal tool.
In Constructed, Steel Rager sees play in Quest Druid decks that can take advantage of the low Cost and high Attack value of the card, while being able to get some value out of the card's removal ability.
In Arena, Steel Rager is a great card. It is a good removal tool and can help overcome the lack of spells available in Arena drafts.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck