Steel Rager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Steel Rager is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Steel Rager is another card in the series of "Rager" minions that have historically been the butt of jokes in Hearthstone's history. However, Steel Rager is the first Rager card to have strategic usage. Due to its high Attack and Rush ability, it functions as a solid removal tool.
In Constructed, Steel Rager sees play in Quest Druid decks that can take advantage of the low Cost and high Attack value of the card, while being able to get some value out of the card's removal ability.
In Arena, Steel Rager is a great card. It is a good removal tool and can help overcome the lack of spells available in Arena drafts.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards