Steel Rager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Steel Rager is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Steel Rager is another card in the series of "Rager" minions that have historically been the butt of jokes in Hearthstone's history. However, Steel Rager is the first Rager card to have strategic usage. Due to its high Attack and Rush ability, it functions as a solid removal tool.
In Constructed, Steel Rager sees play in Quest Druid decks that can take advantage of the low Cost and high Attack value of the card, while being able to get some value out of the card's removal ability.
In Arena, Steel Rager is a great card. It is a good removal tool and can help overcome the lack of spells available in Arena drafts.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck