Stegodon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stegodon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stegodon is a relatively weak minion. It is a filler card from the Journey to Un'Goro expansion and does not offer anything special over alternative 4-Mana minions.
Stegodon is a weak minion and is not worth considering for high level Constructed decks. However, as it is a Beast it can be considered as a budget Hunter card if you are still building your collection.
Stegodon is a below average card in Arena. Although, high Health Taunt minions can offer good value in Arena, 2 Attack is not high enough to contest opposing 3- and 4-Mana minions.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike