Stegodon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stegodon is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stegodon is a relatively weak minion. It is a filler card from the Journey to Un'Goro expansion and does not offer anything special over alternative 4-Mana minions.
2. Constructed Play
Stegodon is a weak minion and is not worth considering for high level Constructed decks. However, as it is a Beast it can be considered as a budget Hunter card if you are still building your collection.
Stegodon is a below average card in Arena. Although, high Health Taunt minions can offer good value in Arena, 2 Attack is not high enough to contest opposing 3- and 4-Mana minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior