Stegodon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stegodon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stegodon is a relatively weak minion. It is a filler card from the Journey to Un'Goro expansion and does not offer anything special over alternative 4-Mana minions.
Stegodon is a weak minion and is not worth considering for high level Constructed decks. However, as it is a Beast it can be considered as a budget Hunter card if you are still building your collection.
Stegodon is a below average card in Arena. Although, high Health Taunt minions can offer good value in Arena, 2 Attack is not high enough to contest opposing 3- and 4-Mana minions.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter