Stegodon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stegodon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stegodon is a relatively weak minion. It is a filler card from the Journey to Un'Goro expansion and does not offer anything special over alternative 4-Mana minions.
2. Constructed Play
Stegodon is a weak minion and is not worth considering for high level Constructed decks. However, as it is a Beast it can be considered as a budget Hunter card if you are still building your collection.
Stegodon is a below average card in Arena. Although, high Health Taunt minions can offer good value in Arena, 2 Attack is not high enough to contest opposing 3- and 4-Mana minions.
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run