Stegodon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stegodon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stegodon is a relatively weak minion. It is a filler card from the Journey to Un'Goro expansion and does not offer anything special over alternative 4-Mana minions.
Stegodon is a weak minion and is not worth considering for high level Constructed decks. However, as it is a Beast it can be considered as a budget Hunter card if you are still building your collection.
Stegodon is a below average card in Arena. Although, high Health Taunt minions can offer good value in Arena, 2 Attack is not high enough to contest opposing 3- and 4-Mana minions.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck