Stonesplinter Trogg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stonesplinter Trogg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stonesplinter Trogg is an interesting card. If it is on the board with other minions, your opponent is likely to have to target Stonesplinter Trogg with their removal instead of any of your other minions.
Although you may find some use for Stonesplinter Trogg against extremely spell heavy decks, the sheer variety of strong 2-drops in the set means there will usually be better options for the gameplan of your deck.
Stonesplinter Trogg is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck