Stormpike Commando — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormpike Commando is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormpike Commando can be an effective Tempo minion. Any card that is able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion while putting your own into play has the potential to be strong in the right situation. However, Stormpike Commando is not particularly effective beyond a basic level.
Stormpike Commando is a very weak choice in high level Constructed decks. However, it can be a valid option in Basic decks due to how weak the selection of 5 Mana minions is in the Basic set.
Stormpike Commando is a reasonable pick in Arena. Tempo cards that are able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion and put your own into play are generally quite effective, since direct removal spells are harder to come by.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List