Stormpike Commando — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormpike Commando is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormpike Commando can be an effective Tempo minion. Any card that is able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion while putting your own into play has the potential to be strong in the right situation. However, Stormpike Commando is not particularly effective beyond a basic level.
Stormpike Commando is a very weak choice in high level Constructed decks. However, it can be a valid option in Basic decks due to how weak the selection of 5 Mana minions is in the Basic set.
Stormpike Commando is a reasonable pick in Arena. Tempo cards that are able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion and put your own into play are generally quite effective, since direct removal spells are harder to come by.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens