Stormpike Commando — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormpike Commando is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormpike Commando can be an effective Tempo minion. Any card that is able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion while putting your own into play has the potential to be strong in the right situation. However, Stormpike Commando is not particularly effective beyond a basic level.
Stormpike Commando is a very weak choice in high level Constructed decks. However, it can be a valid option in Basic decks due to how weak the selection of 5 Mana minions is in the Basic set.
Stormpike Commando is a reasonable pick in Arena. Tempo cards that are able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion and put your own into play are generally quite effective, since direct removal spells are harder to come by.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck