Stormpike Commando — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormpike Commando is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormpike Commando can be an effective Tempo minion. Any card that is able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion while putting your own into play has the potential to be strong in the right situation. However, Stormpike Commando is not particularly effective beyond a basic level.
Stormpike Commando is a very weak choice in high level Constructed decks. However, it can be a valid option in Basic decks due to how weak the selection of 5 Mana minions is in the Basic set.
Stormpike Commando is a reasonable pick in Arena. Tempo cards that are able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion and put your own into play are generally quite effective, since direct removal spells are harder to come by.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck