Stormpike Commando — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormpike Commando is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormpike Commando can be an effective Tempo minion. Any card that is able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion while putting your own into play has the potential to be strong in the right situation. However, Stormpike Commando is not particularly effective beyond a basic level.
Stormpike Commando is a very weak choice in high level Constructed decks. However, it can be a valid option in Basic decks due to how weak the selection of 5 Mana minions is in the Basic set.
Stormpike Commando is a reasonable pick in Arena. Tempo cards that are able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion and put your own into play are generally quite effective, since direct removal spells are harder to come by.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List