Stormwind Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormwind Champion is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormwind Champion has a strong ability on wide boards, and is a big minion which can be difficult to remove. If you are able to generate a wide board and keep Stormwind Champion around, the end of the game will not usually be far away.
In Constructed play, Stormwind Champion is not good enough for competitive play. If you have a small card collection, it is an ideal card to put into decks with many small minions, but as most decks do not have many 7-Mana cards, Stormwind Champion finds itself outclassed as your collection grows.
Stormwind Champion is a very good card in Arena play. The minion is big enough so as not to be a disaster if played without its ability being relevant, but when the ability also gets some use, Stormwind Champion can be a real powerhouse. It is particularly good in Shaman and Paladin, where the Hero Powers practically guarantee that there will be minions on the board for the Champion to buff.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List