Stormwind Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormwind Champion is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormwind Champion has a strong ability on wide boards, and is a big minion which can be difficult to remove. If you are able to generate a wide board and keep Stormwind Champion around, the end of the game will not usually be far away.
In Constructed play, Stormwind Champion is not good enough for competitive play. If you have a small card collection, it is an ideal card to put into decks with many small minions, but as most decks do not have many 7-Mana cards, Stormwind Champion finds itself outclassed as your collection grows.
Stormwind Champion is a very good card in Arena play. The minion is big enough so as not to be a disaster if played without its ability being relevant, but when the ability also gets some use, Stormwind Champion can be a real powerhouse. It is particularly good in Shaman and Paladin, where the Hero Powers practically guarantee that there will be minions on the board for the Champion to buff.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens