Stormwind Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormwind Champion is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormwind Champion has a strong ability on wide boards, and is a big minion which can be difficult to remove. If you are able to generate a wide board and keep Stormwind Champion around, the end of the game will not usually be far away.
In Constructed play, Stormwind Champion is not good enough for competitive play. If you have a small card collection, it is an ideal card to put into decks with many small minions, but as most decks do not have many 7-Mana cards, Stormwind Champion finds itself outclassed as your collection grows.
Stormwind Champion is a very good card in Arena play. The minion is big enough so as not to be a disaster if played without its ability being relevant, but when the ability also gets some use, Stormwind Champion can be a real powerhouse. It is particularly good in Shaman and Paladin, where the Hero Powers practically guarantee that there will be minions on the board for the Champion to buff.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards