Stormwind Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormwind Champion is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormwind Champion has a strong ability on wide boards, and is a big minion which can be difficult to remove. If you are able to generate a wide board and keep Stormwind Champion around, the end of the game will not usually be far away.
In Constructed play, Stormwind Champion is not good enough for competitive play. If you have a small card collection, it is an ideal card to put into decks with many small minions, but as most decks do not have many 7-Mana cards, Stormwind Champion finds itself outclassed as your collection grows.
Stormwind Champion is a very good card in Arena play. The minion is big enough so as not to be a disaster if played without its ability being relevant, but when the ability also gets some use, Stormwind Champion can be a real powerhouse. It is particularly good in Shaman and Paladin, where the Hero Powers practically guarantee that there will be minions on the board for the Champion to buff.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List