Stormwind Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormwind Knight is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stormwind Knight can be a reasonable card due to its immediate impact on the board. However, it does suffer from a low attack value that can leave it uncompetitive against other minions around the same cost.
2. Constructed Play
Stormwind Knight lacks the power to compete with other 4 Mana cards, which makes it a inferior choice in Constructed to many of the other excellent 4-drops available in the game.
Stormwind Knight is a reasonable choice in Arena. Since 3/2 minions are plentiful in Arena, Stormwind Knight can usually be expected to pick up some value. However, it is important not to view Stormwind Knight as a consistent turn 4 play, and keep this in mind when looking at the overall Mana curve of your deck.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard