Stormwind Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormwind Knight is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormwind Knight can be a reasonable card due to its immediate impact on the board. However, it does suffer from a low attack value that can leave it uncompetitive against other minions around the same cost.
Stormwind Knight lacks the power to compete with other 4 Mana cards, which makes it a inferior choice in Constructed to many of the other excellent 4-drops available in the game.
Stormwind Knight is a reasonable choice in Arena. Since 3/2 minions are plentiful in Arena, Stormwind Knight can usually be expected to pick up some value. However, it is important not to view Stormwind Knight as a consistent turn 4 play, and keep this in mind when looking at the overall Mana curve of your deck.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens