Stormwind Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormwind Knight is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormwind Knight can be a reasonable card due to its immediate impact on the board. However, it does suffer from a low attack value that can leave it uncompetitive against other minions around the same cost.
Stormwind Knight lacks the power to compete with other 4 Mana cards, which makes it a inferior choice in Constructed to many of the other excellent 4-drops available in the game.
Stormwind Knight is a reasonable choice in Arena. Since 3/2 minions are plentiful in Arena, Stormwind Knight can usually be expected to pick up some value. However, it is important not to view Stormwind Knight as a consistent turn 4 play, and keep this in mind when looking at the overall Mana curve of your deck.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck