Stormwind Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stormwind Knight is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stormwind Knight can be a reasonable card due to its immediate impact on the board. However, it does suffer from a low attack value that can leave it uncompetitive against other minions around the same cost.
Stormwind Knight lacks the power to compete with other 4 Mana cards, which makes it a inferior choice in Constructed to many of the other excellent 4-drops available in the game.
Stormwind Knight is a reasonable choice in Arena. Since 3/2 minions are plentiful in Arena, Stormwind Knight can usually be expected to pick up some value. However, it is important not to view Stormwind Knight as a consistent turn 4 play, and keep this in mind when looking at the overall Mana curve of your deck.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens