Table of Contents
Stormwind Knight is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stormwind Knight can be a reasonable card due to its immediate impact on the board. However, it does suffer from a low attack value that can leave it uncompetitive against other minions around the same cost.
2. Constructed Play
Stormwind Knight lacks the power to compete with other 4 Mana cards, which makes it a inferior choice in Constructed to many of the other excellent 4-drops available in the game.
Stormwind Knight is a reasonable choice in Arena. Since 3/2 minions are plentiful in Arena, Stormwind Knight can usually be expected to pick up some value. However, it is important not to view Stormwind Knight as a consistent turn 4 play, and keep this in mind when looking at the overall Mana curve of your deck.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists