Summoning Stone — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Summoning Stone is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Summoning Stone is a very low tempo card that then gains incremental amounts of Tempo back again afterwards for each additional spell you are able to cast. Its 6 Health makes it quite tough to remove if your opponent does not have minions in play, but it is perhaps too situational and risky to see high level play.
Summoning Stone can be used in some Constructed decks, notably Mage, to try and leverage the large number of Spells most Mage decks play by default. However, it is only hugely effective very late in the game, or when it lives for a turn, in which case other options will usually prove more effective anyway.
Summoning Stone is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend