Sunborne Val'kyr — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunborne Val'kyr is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunborne Val'kyr can generate a lot of value when played. It has reasonable stats for a 5-drop, and the buff it gives is a Battlecry effect. This means that the minions receiving the buff will keep it even if the Val'kyr is removed.
Sunborne Val'kyr represents a lot of stats, but is not good enough for most Constructed decks. The 4 Health means that it will not be particularly difficult to deal with, and the buff will require two minions to have already survived on board to generate the full value from Sunborne's Battlecry. There are better options to spend 5 Mana on.
Sunborne Val'kyr is a good card in Arena. It has reasonable enough stats to contest the board when played, and the buffs it gives to adjacent minions are permanent and can be used immediately. This allows for good trades to be made, and represents a lot of total stats for the Mana cost.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck