Sunborne Val'kyr — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunborne Val'kyr is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sunborne Val'kyr can generate a lot of value when played. It has reasonable stats for a 5-drop, and the buff it gives is a Battlecry effect. This means that the minions receiving the buff will keep it even if the Val'kyr is removed.
2. Constructed Play
Sunborne Val'kyr represents a lot of stats, but is not good enough for most Constructed decks. The 4 Health means that it will not be particularly difficult to deal with, and the buff will require two minions to have already survived on board to generate the full value from Sunborne's Battlecry. There are better options to spend 5 Mana on.
Sunborne Val'kyr is a good card in Arena. It has reasonable enough stats to contest the board when played, and the buffs it gives to adjacent minions are permanent and can be used immediately. This allows for good trades to be made, and represents a lot of total stats for the Mana cost.
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game