Sunborne Val'kyr — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunborne Val'kyr is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunborne Val'kyr can generate a lot of value when played. It has reasonable stats for a 5-drop, and the buff it gives is a Battlecry effect. This means that the minions receiving the buff will keep it even if the Val'kyr is removed.
Sunborne Val'kyr represents a lot of stats, but is not good enough for most Constructed decks. The 4 Health means that it will not be particularly difficult to deal with, and the buff will require two minions to have already survived on board to generate the full value from Sunborne's Battlecry. There are better options to spend 5 Mana on.
Sunborne Val'kyr is a good card in Arena. It has reasonable enough stats to contest the board when played, and the buffs it gives to adjacent minions are permanent and can be used immediately. This allows for good trades to be made, and represents a lot of total stats for the Mana cost.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists