Sunborne Val'kyr — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunborne Val'kyr is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sunborne Val'kyr can generate a lot of value when played. It has reasonable stats for a 5-drop, and the buff it gives is a Battlecry effect. This means that the minions receiving the buff will keep it even if the Val'kyr is removed.
Sunborne Val'kyr represents a lot of stats, but is not good enough for most Constructed decks. The 4 Health means that it will not be particularly difficult to deal with, and the buff will require two minions to have already survived on board to generate the full value from Sunborne's Battlecry. There are better options to spend 5 Mana on.
Sunborne Val'kyr is a good card in Arena. It has reasonable enough stats to contest the board when played, and the buffs it gives to adjacent minions are permanent and can be used immediately. This allows for good trades to be made, and represents a lot of total stats for the Mana cost.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck