Sunborne Val'kyr — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sunborne Val'kyr is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sunborne Val'kyr can generate a lot of value when played. It has reasonable stats for a 5-drop, and the buff it gives is a Battlecry effect. This means that the minions receiving the buff will keep it even if the Val'kyr is removed.
2. Constructed Play
Sunborne Val'kyr represents a lot of stats, but is not good enough for most Constructed decks. The 4 Health means that it will not be particularly difficult to deal with, and the buff will require two minions to have already survived on board to generate the full value from Sunborne's Battlecry. There are better options to spend 5 Mana on.
Sunborne Val'kyr is a good card in Arena. It has reasonable enough stats to contest the board when played, and the buffs it gives to adjacent minions are permanent and can be used immediately. This allows for good trades to be made, and represents a lot of total stats for the Mana cost.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard