Swamp Dragon Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Swamp Dragon Egg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Swamp Dragon Egg is a niche card that offers little value by itself. However, the 0/3 stats make it a great target for Attack buffs and the Deathrattle effect can provide access to powerful Dragons to keep fighting into the late game.
In Constructed, Swamp Dragon Egg is a reasonable choice for Aggro decks that run a large number of buff effects such as Aggro Druid.
In Arena, Swamp Dragon Egg is a poor card. The lack of Attack value means most opponents will simply ignore the minion and with 3 Health the card is likely to survive many commonly used AoE effects.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List