Tainted Zealot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tainted Zealot is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Tainted Zealot is a fairly annoying minion with a huge potential. Spell Damage minions are always viewed as large threats and almost always removed immediately. However, the Divine Shield of Tainted Zealot makes this much more difficult, opening up the potential for powerful 2-turn combos using Spell Damage.
Tainted Zealot is worth considering for classes that are highly dependant on Spell Damage such as Shamans, Rogues, and Mages. However, these classes regularly run Bloodmage Thalnos, as the card draw effect is usually much more powerful than the additional survivability.
In Arena, Tainted Zealot is a fairly weak minion. In most situations, it is hard to get any value from the Spell Damage effect, effectively making the card an Argent Squire that costs twice as much.
Decks with Tainted Zealot
Wild Spell Damage Mage Deck Guide 1 weapon, 16 spells, 13 minions
|7,240||Oct 01 2018|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide