Tainted Zealot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Tainted Zealot is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Tainted Zealot is a fairly annoying minion with a huge potential. Spell Damage minions are always viewed as large threats and almost always removed immediately. However, the Divine Shield of Tainted Zealot makes this much more difficult, opening up the potential for powerful 2-turn combos using Spell Damage.
2. Constructed Play
Tainted Zealot is worth considering for classes that are highly dependant on Spell Damage such as Shamans, Rogues, and Mages. However, these classes regularly run Bloodmage Thalnos, as the card draw effect is usually much more powerful than the additional survivability.
In Arena, Tainted Zealot is a fairly weak minion. In most situations, it is hard to get any value from the Spell Damage effect, effectively making the card an Argent Squire that costs twice as much.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild